When i got my 05 LJ back in February it had a cobbled together lift on it. When I got it on the interstate it was a white knuckle affair. Long story short the dealer I bought it from made it right and put all new stock supension back under it and I can go 80 MPH with one hand on the wheel now.
They gave me all the parts they took out. I did some research on what I had and found out what I think the main problem was they had a BB with a coil spring lift together. I found out you shouldnt do both or it will ride like crap.
So I want to lift it again but do it right. Here is a list of what I have.
1) Budget boost ,spring spacers and bump stop extensions.
2) coils for all four corners. They are grey is all I know. Not sure how much lift they give or what brand they are.
3) Adjustable track bar from Skyjacker .I dont know if its for front or back.
4) Longer sway bar end links. They look to be 4" longer than stock.
5) A bracket that I cant identify. Might be for the track bar that remained stock??
The shocks were toast so I would need new shocks. I know I could put the BB back in with my stock stuff but I think I would like to use the springs. Im not sure if I want to go 4" high. I would rather do 3". Im not saying Im against getting an all new kit like OME to do this right ,but I was thinking I could save some $$ and use some of what I have.
Any help would be awesome. I have been trying to figure out what I want to do for a long time. The stock look aint cuttin it for me.