I didn't pay a whole lot for my 2002 TJ to begin with, but I am tempted to do a tub swap rather than pay someone to patch this up:
- Rust hole under passenger door.
- Rust hole under driver door.
- Big hole on right rear where rollbar meets (due to fender liner which is now removed).
- Small hole on left rear where rollbar meets.
- Right side body mount on tub has rust holes.
I've been all up and down the frame and cannot find any rust-through, I see no reason to replace the frame but if I took the tub off I could give it the attention it needs. I can get a nice, no rust tub with rollbar & complete dash for $400. I have a garage and tractor big enough to lift the tubs.
What would you do?