I have an overnighter coming up, which motivated me to install a set of (8) Oznium LED floods that I purchased last fall for rock lights. The installation really wasn't bad at all. Took about four hours total, taking my time. I am bit of a stickler for wiring, so I made my own harness.
Starting off with the switch panel, I installed an ARB style rock light switch.
Next, prepped the surfaces with 150 grit sandpaper and acetone. I bonded the magnets to the aluminum light housing using a fast drying two part epoxy. I ordered the magnets from an eBay seller oversees. I believe they are 30mm round and 3mm thick and have an unbelievable amount of holding power. A word of caution, be very careful with handling the magnets, because they could literally break the skin if they snap together.
I test mounted the lights with two on each corner (front and rear of the tires) and drove around a bit to make sure they would not move, then went to work on the wiring. For the harness, I used marine grade 2x18ga wire and decided to direct wire each light with heat shrink, so in the event one does get knocked off, I will not loose it.
I moved the two front lights out after this picture, which illuminated the front tires better, but I still have a narrow center section in the front that is not illuminated. I plan on testing them out this weekend and hope that when the Jeep is stretched out more the lights will give me full coverage. If not, I will probably add two more lamps under the front bumper to help out.