Did I just buy a complete POS or do I have a chance? - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #31
Jeeper
 
D2K47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 200
Senior year highschool I bought my jeep with my dad and we knew it had a leaky transfer case and manual transmission so we took down the price on it but we should have dropped it even more, its been fine for now, I'm always making Sure there is enough oil in the tc and tranny. My point is I was young and my dad told me it wou.ld be a head ache because of the leaks (bad seal) but I pulled the trigger on it regardless. I do regret at times not pulling the price even more Down, but I'm happy about it. If you believe you got a good price on it then you're right. If you want to fix it up then all the power to yah. If you want to throw money at it, its your call. Obviously this jeep means something to you. Even though my jeep lacks a D44, lift, 4.0, it would take a rig and a half for me to trade my heep afterwhat we'be been through. Happy New years bud.

D2K47 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-31-2012, 07:02 PM   #32
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by D2K47 View Post
Senior year highschool I bought my jeep with my dad and we knew it had a leaky transfer case and manual transmission so we took down the price on it but we should have dropped it even more, its been fine for now, I'm always making Sure there is enough oil in the tc and tranny. My point is I was young and my dad told me it wou.ld be a head ache because of the leaks (bad seal) but I pulled the trigger on it regardless. I do regret at times not pulling the price even more Down, but I'm happy about it. If you believe you got a good price on it then you're right. If you want to fix it up then all the power to yah. If you want to throw money at it, its your call. Obviously this jeep means something to you. Even though my jeep lacks a D44, lift, 4.0, it would take a rig and a half for me to trade my heep afterwhat we'be been through. Happy New years bud.
I got the guy down to his lowest number and tried to get it for lower. It was a real PITA working with the guy but knowing the amount of aftermarket parts on it was the reason I bought it. I'm not saying I'm attached to it but I don't want to go and dump it for $4,000 after I just blew $8,000 for it. That's why I'm trying to explore all possibilities. Most Jeeps around here are going for about $10,000 with 150k miles and a soft top. If they are cheaper then they have 175k+ and a worn soft top and those normally go for like $9,000.

This one was low miles, soft top, hard top, and a ton of aftermarket parts.

If anyone wants to read what all I went through to get this, here's a thread.
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/help...on-201379.html

KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #33
Jeeper
 
rda616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Allegan MI
Posts: 994
Don't get discouraged. You bought a jeep with lots of good parts! Fix it and don't look back. I have had a lot of project rigs over the last 20+ years and have learned a lot in that time. There isn't anything on a wrangler that can't be fixed , or replaced. I would do my own work whenever you can. Join a club and make some new friends. I'm sure they will be more then willing to help a brother out with a hand and some knowledge gained from experience. We've all been there at one point, and it's how we've all learned and continue to learn.

Also, it looks like those front spacers are 2", but the .75" oem rubber spacer may not be there anymore, so it gives you closer to 1.25" of added lift in the front.
rda616 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-31-2012, 09:29 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
WaterDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,329
If you paid 8k for it, someone else might pay 9.
WaterDR is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #35
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by rda616 View Post
Don't get discouraged. You bought a jeep with lots of good parts! Fix it and don't look back. I have had a lot of project rigs over the last 20+ years and have learned a lot in that time. There isn't anything on a wrangler that can't be fixed , or replaced. I would do my own work whenever you can. Join a club and make some new friends. I'm sure they will be more then willing to help a brother out with a hand and some knowledge gained from experience. We've all been there at one point, and it's how we've all learned and continue to learn.

Also, it looks like those front spacers are 2", but the .75" oem rubber spacer may not be there anymore, so it gives you closer to 1.25" of added lift in the front.
That was the mindset I was in when I bought it. I knew that just about anything on a Jeep could be replaced. I just wasn't expecting the frame would be one of those things

Any reason they would put that spacer up in the front like that? I understand it would be to level it but why such a big spacer instead of the normal .75 spacer?

Also, towards the end of this video, I show the body mounts of the Jeep. Any idea how much BL I have?


Lastly, The rear transmission seal is leaking so could that be a reason for the Jeep moving so much when I put it into gear? It's not just moving, it's also tilting UP when I go into reverse and DOWN when I go into drive.
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 768
You said it drives good right? If it was me i'd spend any extra money you have on getting it mechanically sound (so no more stop leak or other shortcuts bro) and ride it out. Someday when you are out of school and have money to burn you can work on the frame and body.

Think of it this way...buying a salvage/rebuilt anything means you plan on having it for life. Not only are they hard to sell but you'll lose your ass every time if you do sell it. It really is a nice jeep man and for 8k you did pretty good IMO. You would have paid a lot more for a jeep like that with a clean title.

I wrecked a truck years back and my dad bought it back from the insurance company for cheap. He's put close to 20k into it and will never be able to sell it but that wasn't the plan anyway....he wants to pass it on to me one day and i'll do the same. Keep it in the family and one day your kids will have a nice jeep.
SeVeReDiStOrTiOn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-31-2012, 11:40 PM   #37
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
You said it drives good right? If it was me i'd spend any extra money you have on getting it mechanically sound (so no more stop leak or other shortcuts bro) and ride it out. Someday when you are out of school and have money to burn you can work on the frame and body.

Think of it this way...buying a salvage/rebuilt anything means you plan on having it for life. Not only are they hard to sell but you'll lose your ass every time if you do sell it. It really is a nice jeep man and for 8k you did pretty good IMO. You would have paid a lot more for a jeep like that with a clean title.

I wrecked a truck years back and my dad bought it back from the insurance company for cheap. He's put close to 20k into it and will never be able to sell it but that wasn't the plan anyway....he wants to pass it on to me one day and i'll do the same. Keep it in the family and one day your kids will have a nice jeep.
I knew with the rebuilt I would be keeping it for a long time but I'm fine with that.
The reason I need to get the frame fixed is to get the hard top and everything to fit again so it will quit leaking.
I can fix the radiator myself and when I said, "some more stop leak" I didn't mean I poured the whole bottle in and was going to do it again. I bought the stop leak and when I got home, I realized the radiator had been topped off when it was inspected so I would have to wait until it was sorta low to put the whole bottle of stop leak in. I put in maybe 1/6 of what needed to be put in before the radiator was full so I just left it at that and didn't touch it. I'm planning on swapping it out for a new one soon once I get all this other figured out.
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-01-2013, 06:37 AM   #38
Jeeper
 
rda616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Allegan MI
Posts: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILRIK View Post
That was the mindset I was in when I bought it. I knew that just about anything on a Jeep could be replaced. I just wasn't expecting the frame would be one of those things

Any reason they would put that spacer up in the front like that? I understand it would be to level it but why such a big spacer instead of the normal .75 spacer?

Also, towards the end of this video, I show the body mounts of the Jeep. Any idea how much BL I have?


Lastly, The rear transmission seal is leaking so could that be a reason for the Jeep moving so much when I put it into gear? It's not just moving, it's also tilting UP when I go into reverse and DOWN when I go into drive.
It looks like they removed the factory .75" spacer and added the 2" to level it. More then likely to compensate for the added weight of the winch and bumper. Your rear springs may have a higher spring rate for heavy body armor and to compensate for passengers in the rear, etc.

I didn't see any body lift. Those are just factory rubber body bushings.

The leaking transmission won't likely have anything to do with the funny shifts. I would check the universal joints on the rear drive shaft .
rda616 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #39
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,452
I don't see the big issue other than the frame, which I would like to see how bad it is, if your mechanic said it was good then now it's bad. Sorry I am trying to absorb this whole story.

The jerkyness of the trans isn't unheard of, a lot of guys with the 32rh have it. Mine is a bit like that, nothing near as bad. Make sure you keep the fluid level up where it needs to be. Mine being just a little low (still in the OK) was making it a little bit rougher. You could also check over the entire drivetrain just to make sure nothing is out of order.

Fix it up and enjoy.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #40
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
4wheelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Eldersburg, MD
Posts: 480
Images: 33
I got through about 6 minutes of your video, and stopped it there (thanks for posting a video).

Priorities for repairs:
1) replace the radiator. You know it leaks, are comfortable with the work. This gets your engine needs stabilized.

2) Fix your seals. You think you have a rear seal leak? get it fixed.

3) $2000 for fixing a frame? I would spend less on a new frame, or even much less for one from a junk yard. Also, check the sell page on this forum for someone parting out a jeep.

We all agree, this jeep has front end damage. Based on the appearance of the sheet metal, it appears the jeep took a nose-dive while rock climbing, etc... Once you fix the frame, the body issues (leaking hard top, alignment of hood, fender, etc...) should be resolved.

Moving to a new frame is a lot of work, but it's an investment of the vehicle you have to drive. If you are not willing to do this, I suggest you sell it. You might take a loss on this vehicle, but you will spend more fixing it up. You also might break even. A buyer may come along willing to fix what you dont want to do.
__________________
One day, you will be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be the good one.

4wheelin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #41
Jeeper
 
McDaniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 264
interesting thread, here is my take on it. when i was your age i had a POS 1969 mustang all rusted out. Got anouther one and built one POS out of two. look it was a waste of money but i learned a lot, rebuilt an engine and tranny. The learning has given me the ablity to work on my own cars and my jeep. look, your young, drive it untill it breaks and then fix and repeat. the money spent is water under the bridge. get some tools and start driving. It will sort itself out with time. Get a new frame if you find yours is bent. guys build from less of a starting point all the time.
McDaniel is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #42
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Been a couple of days since I posted anything and thought I would post an update.

Dropped the Jeep off at the Body Shop on Monday but because of New Years they didn't look at it until Wednesday. Due to other projects they had to get out by a deadline, they haven't been able to do a thorough look over. They said it would probably be next week that they would look over everything and be able to get all of the measurements and what not. The guy at the shop DID say that the frame is definitely diamond but he hasn't been able to measure anything yet and doesn't know what the damage is as far as the frame being bent up in the front.

When we called today to see what all had been done, he told us that there just wasn't something quite right about the Jeep. He's driven Jeeps before and his parents used to do a bunch of Jeep stuff so he knows what a Jeep is supposed to feel like. He said that the Jeep just feels loose. He said it was hard to describe but it felt like the body wasn't all the way attached to the body. Something just didn't feel right to him.

He said that it really just didn't feel safe at all and really didn't want me driving it as it sat. Next week they were going to throw it up on the lift and look at it more and try to identify the problem.

I'll try and give you guys an update once we hear something back.
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #43
Jeeper
 
Evpjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 203
Images: 1
You didn't say what the miles are on it, or if you have even driven it. It might not even have a bent frame. the body can distort in a collision without frame distortion. If the miles are low, and the rest of the power train is in good shape, a dinged up tub is not reason enough to dumpster it
Evpjr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evpjr View Post
You didn't say what the miles are on it, or if you have even driven it. It might not even have a bent frame. the body can distort in a collision without frame distortion. If the miles are low, and the rest of the power train is in good shape, a dinged up tub is not reason enough to dumpster it
83,XXX on it the last I checked. Frame is diamond like I said which would allow it to still drive straight. I drove it home after I bought it which was about an hour drive and I've driven it around town a bit too. Body has some problems with it too from the impact of whatever it hit. I'll update this thread once I get more info back from the body shop.
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #45
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 6,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evpjr
You didn't say what the miles are on it, or if you have even driven it. It might not even have a bent frame. the body can distort in a collision without frame distortion. If the miles are low, and the rest of the power train is in good shape, a dinged up tub is not reason enough to dumpster it
Read the rest of the half a million posts
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Looks like I may have truly bought a POS.

Got a call from the body shop and they told me that it was going to cost $3,000+ to get the frame right.
The guy at the shop said that the frame could be fixed but his only worry was that we fixed the frame and then the body still didn't fall into place.

At this point, what is the best thing for me to do? Should I part out, sell it, trade-in, what? What is my best way out of this?
Would it be better to do a frame swap or what? My mother is taking it easy on me but my dad is pissed as all hell because he trusted me to know what I was buying.

Let me know. Thanks guys
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #47
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicopee
Posts: 115
If you trade it in you might not get all the money you put in to it. Parting it out you would most likely get your money back if not more. But all those parts take up alot of space. Not sure how mechanically capable you are but frame swap I would say is a sh.t load of work. Not to mention how long that would take.
Another option could get a second opinion on the frame.
Good luck
sdptrey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 06:00 PM   #48
Jeeper
 
UFOtestpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 1,498
IF it were me (easy to say when it's not), I would buy an "affordable" TJ in whatever condition I was willing to work with (seriously dependent on what's available and how much I want to part/scrap out), swap the whole mess over to the new frame/body, and then part out or scrap the leftover bits to recoup some of my cash.

This of course is first putting myself in the position I am interpreting from your posts that the atlas case and the other bits are valuable enough overall to justify the process.

IMO no matter how you deal with it it's going to cost you $3-5k, the only difference will be: What do you have for your money in the end.
__________________
For some, it is easier to kill the light inside of themselves than it is to fight the darkness all around them.
UFOtestpilot is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #49
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
4wheelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Eldersburg, MD
Posts: 480
Images: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILRIK View Post
Looks like I may have truly bought a POS.

Got a call from the body shop and they told me that it was going to cost $3,000+ to get the frame right.
The guy at the shop said that the frame could be fixed but his only worry was that we fixed the frame and then the body still didn't fall into place.

At this point, what is the best thing for me to do? Should I part out, sell it, trade-in, what? What is my best way out of this?
Would it be better to do a frame swap or what? My mother is taking it easy on me but my dad is pissed as all hell because he trusted me to know what I was buying.

Let me know. Thanks guys
My suggestion is to get a frame from a junk yard, or to be sure of a good frame, a new one.

Jeep Part 5140445AA - Original Replacement Frame

Couldn't find a price, but I have seen new ones for 1800-2000$.

There are several videos on youtube and other web locations on most of the work you would have to do.

If you can get a local group of jeep owners to help you out, pizza and beer will usually cover your expenses. If you were in my area, I would lend a hand.

It may seem like a daunting task, but it's not that bad.

The only other alternative your probably interested in is selling it.

I'm not thrilled with the idea of a shop doing any straightening/welding/etc.... For that amount of money, you're better off with a new frame.

Just my $0.02. Good luck and keep us posted.
__________________
One day, you will be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be the good one.

4wheelin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #50
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 28
I agree with the guy from the earlier post. You're in for 8 grand already, but you have some good stuff to work with. If you sell it, chances are you will you take a major financial beating. Drive it and enjoy it, and keep an eye open for one that is being parted out or has a bad engine. Just get the radiator fixed first. Certain TJ 4.0 heads really don't like to overheat.

I've got over 11k in mine, and I don't have some of the stuff you do. Do it over time. No better way to learn that to do, and jeeps are about as easy as gets to work on.
Be patient and do your homework. You'll get there.
robx4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #51
Jeeper
 
GoGetEm1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bayonne, New Jersey
Posts: 120
Hey man, I am also in your boat with the bad buy. Just not as bad as you got it. I bought mine for $4500, 123k miles and so far within the 4 months i owned it spent around $4000 in repairs. It sucks but I figure hopefully once I repair it, I will have it for as long as I can keep it. Keep us posted bud, its a nice looking Jeep.
__________________
2001 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L, 5 Speed
GoGetEm1994 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #52
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Thanks for all of the replies everyone. My parents biggest concern with me "just driving it as is" is that it wouldn't be safe and they don't want to see me get in an accident and get killed.

MY biggest concern is the body. I'm all for doing a frame swap but I don't want to go to all the trouble just to see the body still be messed up.

My parents paid for it but I'M the one paying them back so any extra cost really isn't going to make them too happy. We're strapped for cash right now anyways so it may have to sit until I can come up with the money.

One question my parents do have however, could we go back on the state for issuing a rebuilt title on a vehicle that has a bent frame that would NEVER be deemed "road worthy"?
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
McDaniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 264
go back on the state? absolutley -you have to find someone to take the responsablity.
McDaniel is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #54
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 6,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILRIK
Thanks for all of the replies everyone. My parents biggest concern with me "just driving it as is" is that it wouldn't be safe and they don't want to see me get in an accident and get killed.

MY biggest concern is the body. I'm all for doing a frame swap but I don't want to go to all the trouble just to see the body still be messed up.

My parents paid for it but I'M the one paying them back so any extra cost really isn't going to make them too happy. We're strapped for cash right now anyways so it may have to sit until I can come up with the money.

One question my parents do have however, could we go back on the state for issuing a rebuilt title on a vehicle that has a bent frame that would NEVER be deemed "road worthy"?
I told you along time ago, thats why it has a salvaged title man!
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 6,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDaniel
go back on the state? absolutley -you have to find someone to take the responsablity.
He knowingly bought a vehicle with a salvaged title. Its his dealio.
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #56
Jeeper
 
McDaniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post
He knowingly bought a vehicle with a salvaged title. Its his dealio.
sar casm
remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride
McDaniel is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 AM   #57
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post
He knowingly bought a vehicle with a salvaged title. Its his dealio.
*Rebuilt title

It went through inspection and passed. We talked to some people that have done rebuilds and they said that just because it's a rebuilt isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I made a mistake, now I'm trying to fix that mistake and ask for advice.
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 AM   #58
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 6,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDaniel

sar casm
remarks that mean the opposite of what they seem to say and are intended to mock or deride
Not sarcasm, just the facts
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #59
Jeeper
 
KILRIK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 348
I'm really considering parting it out and then keeping some of the parts I would like to put on the new Jeep. Would this be the best route or should I give a frame swap a shot? My only concern with the frame swap is the body not falling back into place.
KILRIK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-11-2013, 12:45 AM   #60
Jeeper
 
SurfKaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: St. Augustine FL
Posts: 1,192
Parting it out might be your best bet. Could take some time, but you 'should' come out ok. Frame swap might be quite pricey & if the tub is bent look for more headaches. Also, may want to consider getting a second opinion before pulling the trigger.

SurfKaster is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
abandon , problems , rebuilt , ship , wreck

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC