Fastback frame - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 06-19-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Fastback frame

Hey I looking at buying a TJ soon and I really want one with one of those slanted frames. I think they're called fastbacks. Is that what they're called and are they only aftermarket?

tsny is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #2
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 60
I've heard them called that...they are just a frameless top. Uses roll bars as a "frame". Rampage and bestop make one.

BadSweet is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #3
s14sh3r's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Clayton, OK
Posts: 2,049
I believe you're talking about frameless tops. The top 2 are the Bestop Trektop NX and the Rampage Frameless.
s14sh3r is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Sweet thanks
tsny is offline   Quote Quick Reply

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC