Ok, it has been a while since I have owned a Jeep, and I have forgetten a few things, so don't laugh too hard when you read these questions...
1. I bought my Jeep with a 4 inch lift already installed. Is there anyway to tell what brand it is? I really don't expect to be able to tell, but I was wondering if there was a way. The shocks that are on it are some offroad shop's brand shocks down in Birmingham.
2. The first time I put my top back up, the zipper on the back window broke (only had one zipper to start with, I assume the other already broke off). Now, I don't know how to go about fixing this. I do not remember if the zipper is on the top side or the window side of the connection. So I guess what I am trying to figure out is how to go about fixing this.
3. I also am not sure that I have a stock top or not, and was wondering how to go about finding out.
4. I have a 1999 Sport 5 speed, and was wondering what tranny and transfer case I had. I know some 99s had the AX-15 still, and some had the NV3550. I already got a build sheet back from Jeep, but it never specified which one I had.
5. Will 33s fit with a 4 inch lift (I have 31s right now). Also, I have the stock 3.73s i believe, so what gear would I want to go to.
I believe that is all for now, haha. Don't laugh too hard, as I said it has been a while since I owned a wrangler. I am so glad I am back in one, and thanks in advance for the help.