Finally Found a Jeep - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-07-2010, 08:08 AM   #1
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Finally Found a Jeep

After months of looking at cars.com and autotrader.com every day, I finally bought my Jeep. It is a 2002 with 48K miles - I paid $11,800 from a dealer. I love it, we looked it over and drove it 4 hours to get it home so it seems mechanically sound. It has been abused... it was owned by a college student who took it offroad and I can tell it hasn't been taken care of. Someone scratched an "S" in the hood so the paint is peeling the windshield was shot with a BB or pellet gun.

Because of the condition I bought an extended warranty, which I would normally never do. But I can cancel the warranty at any time and if I do it within 30 days I get a full refund. So, I'm going to take it to a mechanic and if it checks out I might cancel the warranty. I couldn't take it to a mechanic before the purchase as it was in another city and I didn't have time.

The sales guy told me it would cost $800 for the dealership to paint the hood and probably $200 to have MAACO paint the hood. Can MAACO handle a hood repaint? The jeep is red and black.. I would only allow MAACO to paint the hood black so I wouldn't have to worry about it fading to pink, lol.

I'm a Jeep newbie so any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I'm really excited about owning a Jeep and I love driving it.



rav

rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 23
JEEP! Just Empty Every Pocket... I wouldnt worry so much about the paint, thats minor. Start with under the hood always. Change out all fluids and filters, spark plugs, then go from there. is it a dd or an offroader?

jwoillard is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Ageless Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26,792
Looks good. I like that red.
Ageless Stranger is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Jollyczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 349
First of all congratulations! I am a relatively new Jeep owner myself who got a good deal on one that had also been neglected by a college student who didn't know what he had.
A couple of things in response to your post:
I have NO faith in my local Jeep dealer (Louisville, KY). I would recommend finding a shop that specializes in Jeeps if you have one around. Either way you can go and get them to give it a good once over.
IMO $800 is crazy high to have your hood repainted. Shop around, ask around. There are a lot of auto body guys that make money on the side by doing work after hours for a discount. I have a friend like that who works at a local Ford dealership who would repaint your hood professionally for less than $180. Another place is to check your local high school. A lot of them have students who are learning to paint and do body work and will do so through the school's program under the guidance of a skilled instructor for a deeply discounted rate (sometimes free).
Buy a shop manual and some basic tools and get ready to save a ton of $$ by doing maintenance yourself. I've learned a lot over the past few months by doing my own brakes, suspension, and tune-up.

Craigslist will be your best friend. I have an app for it on my phone and check it daily. I have found replacement parts for just about everything I needed to replace for pennies on the dollar.

Good luck and have fun!
__________________
Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.

George S. Patton
Jollyczar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #5
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks! The red and black is my favorite.

I am going to take it to a mechanic and start to work under the hood as soon as I can. Having a mechanic look at it is definitely a higher priority than the cosmetic issues.

IF I can get the hood fixed for under $300 I do want to go ahead and fix it. Every time I see the "S" scratched into the hood it makes me angry that someone would do that. If it hadn't been intentional damage it wouldn't bother me as much.

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
iix23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Taiwan
Posts: 222
Congrats on your Jeep.
Dings and dangs on a Jeep??? I would put my money under the Jeep before 1$ on a paint job. A paint job doesn't stop me from driving. But thats just me. ( and according to my wife I am not always sane )

Enjoy your new toy!
iix23 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyczar View Post
First of all congratulations! I am a relatively new Jeep owner myself who got a good deal on one that had also been neglected by a college student who didn't know what he had.
A couple of things in response to your post:
I have NO faith in my local Jeep dealer (Louisville, KY). I would recommend finding a shop that specializes in Jeeps if you have one around. Either way you can go and get them to give it a good once over.
IMO $800 is crazy high to have your hood repainted. Shop around, ask around. There are a lot of auto body guys that make money on the side by doing work after hours for a discount. I have a friend like that who works at a local Ford dealership who would repaint your hood professionally for less than $180. Another place is to check your local high school. A lot of them have students who are learning to paint and do body work and will do so through the school's program under the guidance of a skilled instructor for a deeply discounted rate (sometimes free).
Buy a shop manual and some basic tools and get ready to save a ton of $$ by doing maintenance yourself. I've learned a lot over the past few months by doing my own brakes, suspension, and tune-up.

Craigslist will be your best friend. I have an app for it on my phone and check it daily. I have found replacement parts for just about everything I needed to replace for pennies on the dollar.

Good luck and have fun!
Thank you for the advice! I thought $800 was high but that is price to have the dealership do it so it's not a surprise. I am expecting closer to $200 and I will definitely call the places you mentioned before I go with MAACO. I am also checking craigslist and ebay for replacement hoods, but this one is in nice shape other than the paint so I'll probably repaint it.

I can't wait to work on it, that is one reason we bought a jeep. My other car is a dying PT Cruiser and I swore I would never get another small car after I paid a mechanic $1400 to replace a $200-300 part because they had to remove the dashboard to get to the part...

Thanks!

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Jollyczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 349
I agree that any mechanical issues should be addressed before cosmetic ones. Most shops will charge an hours worth of labor to look it over. Be sure to get a DETAILED run down of what they looked at. The "mechanic" at my Jeep dealer pretty much tried to rip me off by just checking the fluid levels and brakes. Make sure they check the steering linkages and driveline components as well as your clutch and 4WD. They finally did for me only after I got on him after the fact. This forum is the best thing ever for a new Jeep owner. Just about everybody here has "been there, done that" and is very very helpful. With some patience and persistence you will be able to take care of 90% of everything yourself. Keep us posted with your progress and post lots of pics, we love pics.
__________________
Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.

George S. Patton
Jollyczar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks for tips on what to look for. Any mechanical issues will definitely be taken care of before I get the hood fixed. First priority for me is a good mechanic and I really appreciate the list of things to check.

But, after taking it to the mechanic, if the mechanical issues don't bankrupt me and I can get the hood fixed for a couple of hundred bucks I'll probably go ahead and fix it.

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
essie92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: East Texas
Posts: 142
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav
After months of looking at cars.com and autotrader.com every day, I finally bought my Jeep. It is a 2002 with 48K miles - I paid $11,800 from a dealer. I love it, we looked it over and drove it 4 hours to get it home so it seems mechanically sound. It has been abused... it was owned by a college student who took it offroad and I can tell it hasn't been taken care of. Someone scratched an "S" in the hood so the paint is peeling the windshield was shot with a BB or pellet gun.

Because of the condition I bought an extended warranty, which I would normally never do. But I can cancel the warranty at any time and if I do it within 30 days I get a full refund. So, I'm going to take it to a mechanic and if it checks out I might cancel the warranty. I couldn't take it to a mechanic before the purchase as it was in another city and I didn't have time.

The sales guy told me it would cost $800 for the dealership to paint the hood and probably $200 to have MAACO paint the hood. Can MAACO handle a hood repaint? The jeep is red and black.. I would only allow MAACO to paint the hood black so I wouldn't have to worry about it fading to pink, lol.

I'm a Jeep newbie so any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I'm really excited about owning a Jeep and I love driving it.

rav
Mine was shot twice by a bb gun. Once in the left headlight and another in middle of the windshield. Dont know what it is with people and bb guns.
essie92 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #11
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Bah, I am retarded. After being assured 3 times (once in writing) by the sales guy that the jeep does have anti-lock brakes I bought a jeep that does not have anti-lock brakes. The jeep will be a daily driver so I think I really need them.

I'm seriously thinking about taking it back to the dealership now... which is 5 freaking hours away. -.-

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,122
Welcome Rav! Nice looking Jeep Congrats. If your like me you are going to have a couple of thousand questions in the next week or so, it would be easier for all if you go ahead and fill out your Jeep profile so people will know what the vehicle is your asking about. Also the comment about the High School having a paint shop is great and a good place to check. Remember most of them also have a welding shop if you are going to look for bumpers or rock sliders. Seniors are always looking for projects for class. The teachers can always point you at their star pupil. When they say change all the fluids they mean in the diffs too. If it was abused offroad there could be water or grit(mud) in the diffs that needs to come out. If the hood is really driving you crazy try some wet sanding and a little bit of rattle can paint to hold you over. Good luck with your new toy and have fun with it. The best part of a used Jeep is you don't get as upset if it get a few beauty marks as you learn to wheel it.
Gate53 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Tarby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Smethport, PA
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav View Post
Bah, I am retarded. After being assured 3 times (once in writing) by the sales guy that the jeep does have anti-lock brakes I bought a jeep that does not have anti-lock brakes. The jeep will be a daily driver so I think I really need them.

I'm seriously thinking about taking it back to the dealership now... which is 5 freaking hours away. -.-

rav

Congrats on the find...why are you worried about Anti-Lock brakes? I try to disable mine on most vehicles. Can't stand them. Thankfully non of my Jeeps have em. Only the Grand Cherokee. Why not ask the dealer to knock the price down a little if no ABS on it instead of getting rid of it?
Tarby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
Jon M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Deland, FL
Posts: 406
Just get a bra for the hood, one of those triangle looking deals. Think maybe about $75...
__________________
'02 TJ Sport, Dana 44, 5spd, 31" GY DuraTrac's, Spiderweb Shadecage, Zone 2" BB w/Quick Discos
Jon M is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #15
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarby View Post
Congrats on the find...why are you worried about Anti-Lock brakes? I try to disable mine on most vehicles. Can't stand them. Thankfully non of my Jeeps have em. Only the Grand Cherokee. Why not ask the dealer to knock the price down a little if no ABS on it instead of getting rid of it?
It's to be a daily driver and I would have to drive it in heavy rush hour traffic in the rain. I really don't know enough to know if I need this - every site I see recommends ABS though... so I made an effort to get a jeep with ABS. If the dealership offers me a price reduction and the consensus is that I don't need them I guess I can live with that though it would be a little frustrating.

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #16
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon M View Post
Just get a bra for the hood, one of those triangle looking deals. Think maybe about $75...
Thanks! I'm going to spend more time looking at those (if I keep the jeep at this point, heh) but there is a huge "S" scratched into it and it's so large that the hoods I've looked at so far wouldn't cover it up.
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:35 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
Tarby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Smethport, PA
Posts: 1,117
Just don't tailgate people and pump your brakes like the old days before ABS. My first car didn't have power steering or power brakes and I drove it on the freeway and everywhere with no problems. Nothing to worry about if you keep alert at the wheel.
Tarby is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:43 AM   #18
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks, I'm probably overreacting with the shock of finding out it doesn't have ABS and I'm mad at myself for not catching something that obvious. I'll see what the dealer will do. It seemed like a reputable dealership, I could tell the sales guy just didn't know anything about jeeps.

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
Jollyczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav

It's to be a daily driver and I would have to drive it in heavy rush hour traffic in the rain. I really don't know enough to know if I need this - every site I see recommends ABS though... so I made an effort to get a jeep with ABS. If the dealership offers me a price reduction and the consensus is that I don't need them I guess I can live with that though it would be a little frustrating.

rav
There is an issue that needs to be addressed: the fact that the stealership sold you a vehicle that was supposed to have a feature that it ended up not having. If you have it in writing (which I believe you said you did) then I would go back to them and raise some hell. Technically you could sue over it. Maybe you could get them to repaint your hood to make up for it . Either way, they need to do something to make up for their swindling ways.
__________________
Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.

George S. Patton
Jollyczar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #20
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Riverton, Wyoming
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav View Post
It's to be a daily driver and I would have to drive it in heavy rush hour traffic in the rain. I really don't know enough to know if I need this - every site I see recommends ABS though... so I made an effort to get a jeep with ABS. If the dealership offers me a price reduction and the consensus is that I don't need them I guess I can live with that though it would be a little frustrating.

rav
The Dealer will smile and ask you to leave --don't bother, seriously. You don't need ABS at all; drive responsibly instead. ABS is for idiots who don't have enough smarts to adopt good driving habits.

As for the warranty, get that contract out and make sure you follow the cancellation process TO THE LETTER. Some require certified mail by a certain date to cancel. Most policies either exclude too much, or just make excuses and don't pay outright.

You would do better to cancel, then put that money instead into a savings account to be used on future repairs and excellent maintenance.

The dealership quote was way out of line; it should run $175-300 to remove the hood and repaint. STAY AWAY FROM MAACO. Seek out a local Dealership body shop and get another quote or two. You're being taken advantage of.
JD Adams is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:53 AM   #21
Jeeper
 
Wallygator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vernon BC
Posts: 1,237
ABS in no big deal. I've had both with and without and to tell the truth I kinda prefer the "without" But maybe thats just because I learned to drive in old 60s and 70s cars where ABS waasnt even heard of. As for the hood the going rate for most shops around here is 300bucks a panel to sand prep and spray so 800 is nuts. Maaco isn't that bad, but you could probably find a local bodyman who will do a better job and for less money. But yes!! Get all the mechanicals looked after first. Mine appears to have been abused at the hands of the previous owner and even tho I checked it over thougholy??? and changed aout all the fluids and plugs filters etc I have been running into a lot of issues. Ya might want to keep the warranty if its a good one. It could save you a lot in the future
__________________
Hey Y'all! Watch this! I saw it in a movie once!
Wallygator is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 11:59 AM   #22
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyczar View Post
There is an issue that needs to be addressed: the fact that the stealership sold you a vehicle that was supposed to have a feature that it ended up not having. If you have it in writing (which I believe you said you did) then I would go back to them and raise some hell. Technically you could sue over it. Maybe you could get them to repaint your hood to make up for it . Either way, they need to do something to make up for their swindling ways.
Yep, I forced all sales guys to answer any question that would be a deal killer through e-mail. I am going to be optimistic, the sales guy is already e-mailing me back on a Sunday. At this point I am just going to say that no one involved knew as much about jeeps as they should have, calm down and sleep on it and then deal with it on Monday. I am expecting that they will either give me something (maybe fix the hood) or take the jeep back, I doubt they would have a hard time reselling it at that price even with the miles I put on it. I'll think about if I can live without ABS and if I want to return it. It was a pretty good price and I really struggled to find a jeep in my price range with ABS anyway. And even though the sales guy should have had someone qualified look at it, I'm retarded for not figuring this out for myself. :P

I bet there's a class that teaches losers like me how to drive properly in the rain without ABS, maybe I should just look for something like that, lol.

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #23
Jeep Addict

WF Supporting Member
 
scotiez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
Posts: 721
I think you are being harder on yourself then what you need to be about the ABS. I am 50 years old and learned how to drive in 60 and 70s vehicles myself. When i finally got a vehicle with ABS i actually hated it. It is a worthless feature in my mind. After getting a jeep and not having ABS i quickly became readjusted to my old driving habbits. It's a piece of cake man. You are worring about it TOO MUCH!!!. Just don't tailgate someone. I hate it when someone tailgates me... most people do. Just leave plenty of room between you and the vehicle in front of you... Everything will be just fine.

By the way if you do a search for the year jeep you have, and service manual, you can find a downloadable copy for under 10 buck. I saved my copy on my computer, and also copied it to a disc just incase something happens to my computer.

And Congrates on getting a jeep. The pic looks great.
__________________
2010 Silver JK Sport
scotiez is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-07-2010, 12:42 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
jasonwrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 892
looks sweet. wish I had extra 8k to buy a beauty like yours.
jasonwrangler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2010, 11:43 AM   #25
Newb
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
I'm a total Jeep noob myself, but has anyone ever heard of this particular model having just rear ABS?

The dealership we bought it from is telling us now that they called the local Jeep dealership to run the VIN and those guys told our dealer that it has rear ABS.

None of the components exist under the hood for ABS at all.

-rav's other half
Steve02 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Jollyczar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 349
Man, I would record as much of this BS as you can.... Either they install an ABS system or they compensate you for it.

Who cares what another dealership says, they should know what they are selling. It would be different if they got the interior color wrong in the ad or something minor but ABS (regardless whether or not it is useful in a Jeep) is a significant feature to say is there in writing and have it not be true. You respond differently in an emergency situation with ABS. Let's say (God forbid) you were in an accident leaving the lot where you slammed on the brakes, expecting there to be ABS, and ended up slamming into something or someone because of the lack of ABS. I would imagine the Stealership would be on a heavy hook for it in civil court.
__________________
Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.

George S. Patton
Jollyczar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #27
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
That's a good point, we do need to know one way or the other if it has ABS and you're right they should know what they're selling. I am trying to force everything to go through either voicemails or e-mails and have been successful with that so far.

Steve02 knows more about looking under the hood than I do (I'm excited about learning) but I cannot imagine that it has ABS when there are empty spaces where the ABS fuses would go in the fuse box. Anyway, I am going to a Jeep dealership tonight to request a build sheet for my Jeep. I'm also going to ask the mechanic to look at it and tell me if it has ABS and ask them to look it over very carefully, specifically mentioning everything listed here in this thread.

I am still trying to be optimistic and am waiting to see how they handle it if/when I produce undeniable proof the jeep does not have ABS. If they are scammers they are incredibly stupid because in addition to the evidence I had before, I now have a voicemail from a manager telling me that it does in fact have "rear ABS."

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #28
Jeep Addict

WF Supporting Member
 
scotiez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
Posts: 721
Take your vin number to the local Jeep Dealership and have them print out a build sheet for you. The build sheet will tell you everything the jeep came with when it was manufactured.
__________________
2010 Silver JK Sport
scotiez is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #29
rav
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 22
So I went to the jeep dealership and when I asked for the build sheet the guy I talked to didn't know what I was talking about and said, "I don't have any way of doing that." I asked them to look at the jeep and told him that it was taken off road and abused and he said they would look at it for free if I bought an oil change for $25... probably not the thorough inspection I need. The only good thing that came out of going to the jeep dealership was that he looked up the VIN and told me that it does not have ABS. But that only confirmed what I already knew and I still have nothing on paper to back this up.

I think I'm going to have to take a day off work and find a non-retarded jeep dealership that can print a build sheet (assuming that the one I requested from jeep.com doesn't come in). I should have known there was something wrong with that dealership when I was looking for a jeep and they only had 2007 and newer jeeps. Then I need to find a good mechanic and get a very thorough inspection done.

rav
rav is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #30
Jeep Addict

WF Supporting Member
 
scotiez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
Posts: 721
I just looked at my build sheet the dealership printed out for me and its actually called Options Report. Try that if they are to stupid to figure it out.

__________________
2010 Silver JK Sport
scotiez is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Finally a JEEP Owner! 2010 Islander coachpete JK General Discussion Forum 26 05-22-2011 08:38 AM
Finally got my Jeep. SamiJo89 JK General Discussion Forum 6 03-26-2010 02:34 PM
Finally got pics of my jeep T-BONE N BIXBY TJ Pics Forum 11 08-08-2009 12:25 PM
Finally found a house!! cavediverjc Off-Topic 22 03-04-2009 09:32 AM
i Finally have another JEEP!!!!!! drummerwookie Off-Topic 11 10-27-2007 07:34 AM


logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC