My console lights are out, my dome light is out, she doesn't buzz when I leave the lights and open the door, no compass or thermometer on the rear view. The radio does work. I found a fuse in the engine compartment that was out. It's a 10 amp fuse labeled "ACCESS.2". It's in slot # 26. Every time I put a new one in, it instantly blows. I tried to disconnect the battery, replace the fuse, but the second I touch the battery cable back to the battery terminal, "POP".
I read a few places that the IOD may be out, but it looks fine. Besides, even if it was out, would it cause this problem?