I am so exciteD!!! Closed the deal last night. This will be my daily driver (50miles round trip each day) and my surf mobile on the weekends, and occasional trail use.
2003 Jeep Wrangler X, 5 spd, 4.0L, hard top, 100k miles on it
First couple of things that I need to "fix"...
- Dana 30/186MM Front Axle
- DMMS 3.07 Rear Axle Ratio
- DRJS 175MM Rear Axle
- Rims, 15x7 aluminum "Ecco", 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern, 5.5" backspacing, +38mm offset
- Needs new carpet. Conflicted here. I think I want the carpet but do I get the vinyl
or regular carpet
- Bigger question/project is the tires. With the 3.07 gear ratio (I am not planning on re-gearing anytime soon)...am I limited to a 31x10.5x15? or can I push this to 32s.
- Lift. Still deciding but I either go with some sort of a budget boost (to clear 32s) or get some sort of an OME/BDS system (I understand that this should improve the ride on/off road from the stock system. With 100k miles on the car, it may need new shocks anyways.
Any thoughts/opinions appreciated!!