Hey Jeepers. I'm getting spring fever here in Cincinnati and I want to do something to the jeep. I've already got 4" Lift, locker in front, ford 8.8 w/ newly rebuilt trac lok, 3.73's, 33" tires 1.25" BL, 1" MML, Gas tank skid, UCF extra high clearance skid, front and rear HD diff covers, steering box skid, winch, bumpers.
Here are the things that I'm looking at. I am able to do probably one of the more expensive ones that are closer to 1000 bux to do, but could probably do 2 of the less expensive ones.
1. Tube doors-Bestop element
2. Engine/trans skid-Skid row LA skid
3. Long arm-Rough Country Upgrade kit
4. Tube fenders-?? brand is up in the air, I have no welding skills lol suggestions would be appreciated. I'm kinda looking for a full fender replacement, not the 'cut your fender' types
5. Gears-from 3.73's currently to 4.56
I dont feel like I NEED any of these things. My jeep seems to do just fine on the trail, just looking for something that will spoof it up a bit and maybe help it to perform/look a little better and stand apart.