08-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Help, Trouble Shooting.
Rebuilt engine is put back together, however, it won't start.
What I know:
1. When I turn the Key the starter works and the fan and belt is turning.
2. There is no sputtering or coughing of the engine.
3. When I hook up a scan tool I get no codes.
4. The Check Engine light remains on.
5. The fuel line has pressure. I loosen the quick connect and gas spits out.
6. TDC is set.
7. Camshaft Position Sensor is set. (assuming it was done correctly)
1. How can I tell if the Coil Ignition (Pack) is working and I'm actually getting a spark?
2. How can I tell if the Fuel Injector's are working and sending the fuel in correctly?
3. Any other thoughts?