Increase power - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
dweilmd is on a distinguished road
Increase power

I have a 2005 Rocky Mountain Ed. 6 cyl. 4 speed automatic daily driver with light off roading on the weekends.. I have been doing some minor mods to it whenever I get the money.
I have always disliked the sluggishness when I step on the accelerator --I figure that a lot of it has to do with the fact that it is an automatic and not a manual tranny (I could be wrong).
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a relatively cheap way to boost the power. From what I have read, aftermarket air intake mods don't do much and a re a waste of money. Is there anything else that might help?
(I just had a complete tune-up and that didn't help at all).

Thanks
dweilmd is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:49 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
pyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philly
Posts: 539
pyro is on a distinguished road
you could always drop in a stroked 4.6l or even a 350.

pyro is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,140
KBR97 is on a distinguished road
you could regear it for some better power.

cold air intake
header, and header pipe
hi flow cat
cat back exhaust
8mm msd wire, or equivelent
high power coil
better distributor
msd ignition box
get rid of air conditioning
take of cylinder head and get port polish, bigger valves, better roller rocker arms
bigger fuel injectors
bigger fuel pump
bigger fuel lines
electronic computer controller
flex fan


you could do all that stuff but who knows how much power you will actually get from it. Im sure plenty, but will it be worth all the money and labor that goes into it....I would say know.
KBR97 is offline   Quote
 
Old 05-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Texas
Posts: 118
machocheese is on a distinguished road
dweilmd,

It's weird that you say that it's sluggish on take off. I have an '06 w/ auto, and mine leaps whenever I depress the "go" pedal even moderately. But I also have a D44 w/ 3:73, and a k&n drop in replacement (don't think that has really anything to do with it though).
Have you tried running sea foam through your engine? You might have some build up that could probably use a good cleaning.

Hope some of this helps
__________________
Yeah it's yellow...big whoop, wanna fight about it?
machocheese is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #5
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 42,272
Jerry Bransford is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBR97 View Post
you could regear it for some better power.

cold air intake
header, and header pipe
hi flow cat
cat back exhaust
8mm msd wire, or equivelent
high power coil
better distributor
msd ignition box
get rid of air conditioning
take of cylinder head and get port polish, bigger valves, better roller rocker arms
bigger fuel injectors
bigger fuel pump
bigger fuel lines
electronic computer controller
flex fan


you could do all that stuff but who knows how much power you will actually get from it. Im sure plenty, but will it be worth all the money and labor that goes into it....I would say know.
I hate to be so blunt but most of those are complete wastes of $$$ and won't add low-end power and most like the fuel related items won't add any power at all. The best advice given was to regear the axles to a lower ratio which is a sure bet.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: south jersey
Posts: 501
350chevrolet is on a distinguished road
the 4.0 is a torque based motor, you cant really get much more hp out of it without doing major internal mods like a stroker kit. chips are fairly worthless because they only work at wot. as you said the stock intake is designed very well so aftermarket parts are purely for looks. the 4.0 comes with a header from the factory and aftermarket parts dont help that much there. a better flowing exhaust will give you a little but not that much. if you want more off the line power then you want lower gears but they will increase your rpms at highway speeds. my urge for more power will be satisfied when i put a v8 in it, until then im fine with the 4.0
350chevrolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,140
KBR97 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
I hate to be so blunt but most of those are complete wastes of $$$ and won't add low-end power and most like the fuel related items won't add any power at all. The best advice given was to regear the axles to a lower ratio which is a sure bet.
yeah i was just spitting out a bunch of stuff off the top off my head. But I would still think all those mods put together would add up to some power. But like I said would be a waste of money compared to the amount of power you'll actually gain.

Regearing is definately the way to go.
KBR97 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 42,272
Jerry Bransford is on a distinguished road
Just realize that few exteral mods will do a thing on the TJ... bigger fuel injectors/fuel lines won't do a thing because the computer will just shorten the pulse duration to keep the air fuel mixture ratio at what it wants. 8mm ignition wires won't because the low amperage of the spark voltage means it is unaffected by the normal (and required) resistance (which is added on purpose for electrical noise reduction reasons) in OE ignition wires. A better distributor won't because his TJ doesn't have a distributor. An electronic computer controller? The TJ already has one. A bigger fuel pump won't help because the existing fuel pump already pumps out more fuel than the injectors can handle which is why there is a fuel return line that returns the excess fuel back to the tank. A header won't help, the TJ comes right from the factory with a header. While older vehicles can benefit from an aftermarket ignition system like MSD makes, the TJ will not as the current computer controlled ignition system is totally integrated into the computer and an external system would still be under control of the main computer. Even a hotter spark won't help since the existing spark is already hotter than required to easily ignite the air fuel mixture. Most modern engines have gone to very good ignition systems in order to pass the stringent smog tests most states have. The days of crappy ignitions that could easily be improved like my old '57 Chevy 283 engine had are over.

Many of those listed might help earlier non-computerized engines but few of those would do much for a TJ's totally computerized engine.

All this is why when people ask about more power, the only real ways to accomplish that is by regearing, turbocharging or supercharging, or doint internal engine mods. There's nothing cheap or easy that will make a real difference in performance or fuel economy where the TJ's computerized engine is concerned.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #9
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
dweilmd is on a distinguished road
I appreciate all of the advice. I guess there isn't a cheap/easy solution. I'm not really up to doing any major engine mod's or regearing (maybe someday). I'll start cheap with the sea foam and see what happens. For now i guess i'll just save my money. Thanks.
dweilmd is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,140
KBR97 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
Just realize that few exteral mods will do a thing on the TJ... bigger fuel injectors/fuel lines won't do a thing because the computer will just shorten the pulse duration to keep the air fuel mixture ratio at what it wants. 8mm ignition wires won't because the low amperage of the spark voltage means it is unaffected by the normal (and required) resistance (which is added on purpose for electrical noise reduction reasons) in OE ignition wires. A better distributor won't because his TJ doesn't have a distributor. An electronic computer controller? The TJ already has one. A bigger fuel pump won't help because the existing fuel pump already pumps out more fuel than the injectors can handle which is why there is a fuel return line that returns the excess fuel back to the tank. A header won't help, the TJ comes right from the factory with a header. While older vehicles can benefit from an aftermarket ignition system like MSD makes, the TJ will not as the current computer controlled ignition system is totally integrated into the computer and an external system would still be under control of the main computer. Even a hotter spark won't help since the existing spark is already hotter than required to easily ignite the air fuel mixture. Most modern engines have gone to very good ignition systems in order to pass the stringent smog tests most states have. The days of crappy ignitions that could easily be improved like my old '57 Chevy 283 engine had are over.

Many of those listed might help earlier non-computerized engines but few of those would do much for a TJ's totally computerized engine.

All this is why when people ask about more power, the only real ways to accomplish that is by regearing, turbocharging or supercharging, or doint internal engine mods. There's nothing cheap or easy that will make a real difference in performance or fuel economy where the TJ's computerized engine is concerned.
ok so listen up dweilmd...forget everything I said. Just regear the damn thing. LOL.

You know Jerry as soon as he said "i want more power" I went right into Hot Rod mode, lol. Thinking back to my 87 monte carlo SS with a balanced 355ci.
KBR97 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
2002Apex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 277
2002Apex is on a distinguished road
There was a good TRUCKS episode on Spike TV today that had them dyno a cherokee with the inline 6. They claimed it only made 35 hp. I didnt get to finish the show but they bored it over, added new cams, and what not. Did anyone else watch this and the results?
__________________

If in FIRST you dont succeed, hit SECOND and gas it!
2002Apex is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Texas
Posts: 118
machocheese is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Apex View Post
There was a good TRUCKS episode on Spike TV today that had them dyno a cherokee with the inline 6. They claimed it only made 35 hp. I didnt get to finish the show but they bored it over, added new cams, and what not. Did anyone else watch this and the results?
Next weekend they should show the results.

Man that was quite a costly rebuild...wonder why they didn't just go with a V8?
__________________
Yeah it's yellow...big whoop, wanna fight about it?
machocheese is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,140
KBR97 is on a distinguished road
I think it was also supposed to be a stoker motor too.
KBR97 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: South Texas
Posts: 118
machocheese is on a distinguished road
yeah....I believe they said a 4.2. Dunno, definately said it was .40 over and they increased the chambers to like 60cc from 57(?), I'll have to look again, that epi got DVR'd
__________________
Yeah it's yellow...big whoop, wanna fight about it?
machocheese is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Sb5551's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Philadelphia
Posts: 2,077
Sb5551 is on a distinguished road
Jerry,
Would a cam help out the 4.0 at all?
__________________
No more jeep for now
But I have free kandy and kittens in the back of my van


Sb5551 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #16
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 42,272
Jerry Bransford is on a distinguished road
I personally wouldn't install a performance cam unless I was planning to race my Jeep at the drag strip or I was racing up steep sand dunes on a regular basis.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
Sb5551's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Philadelphia
Posts: 2,077
Sb5551 is on a distinguished road
I have seen ones that supposedly give more low end torque. I figured it wouldn't help much just curious.
__________________
No more jeep for now
But I have free kandy and kittens in the back of my van


Sb5551 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #18
Newb
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14
dweilmd is on a distinguished road
Did the sea foam thing, both in the gas tank and in the vacuum line from the brake booster -- I'm pretty impressed. Major difference in acceleration and power. Thought that maybe it was my imagination, but even my girlfriend noticed a difference from the passenger seat. ?? could it be that easy (and cheap)?? I'm going to try 2 more cans in a couple of weeks.
dweilmd is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 04:59 AM   #19
Newb
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: North Yorkshire UK
Posts: 4
dadba is on a distinguished road
Just seen this thread (bit behind as usual), what is this sea foam stuff please ?
Please bear in mind that I have a UK 2001 RHD 4.0L TJ.
This forum has steered me away from the idea of air intake & throttle body mods btw.
Im thinking gears & a wider bore exhaust.
dadba is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:01 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
johnmbeard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 160
johnmbeard is on a distinguished road
I regeared to 4.88 running 33s on 17" wheels and replaced both my axles with D44s and I have good pick up off the stop light but the reality is a Jeep with a 4.0 L engine is not going to have a lot of high end performance...but at the same time you cannot break the thing either. It's an engine that takes a kicking and keeps on ticking (sorry Timex).
I also just installed a MagnaFlow Exhaust and a new MagnaFlow Catalytic Converter and the Jeep seems to like it, it seems to run a bit smoother. I cannot attest to anymore performance from the exhaust, although I am sure it picked up a little.
__________________
John Beard
2005 Jeep wrangler X (TJ)
4.0L I6 Power Tech Engine
4-speed Automatic Transmission
2006 Rubicon Dana 44 Front/Dana 44 Rear
4.88 w/Yukon Zip Lockers Front & Rear
johnmbeard is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 08:25 AM   #21
Newb
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 5
tommy123 is on a distinguished road
Remove your throttle body and completely clean it and your AIC (air intake control). pick up a 2 dollar gasket in case the old one doesn't come off clean. If you don't know how to do this, just look up on you tube "how to clean throttle body Jeep 4.o"
tommy123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:12 PM   #22
Newb
 
Cobra65K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western MO
Posts: 9
Cobra65K is on a distinguished road
Looking for MR. GoodBar aka more pwr/trq

Lets just say for a moment that one was willing to rebuild a 4.0L H.O. Wrangler power plant short block and wanted to port match the head with both manifolds, polish the bowls, enlarge the valves and rebore a over 200K motor.

Where would you start when it comes to the cam and crank if you wanted more low end power on and off road if you already had 3:55 gears following a 5 speed pushing 33X12.5x15's and a 6 inch RC lift? If you going to build a 4.0 with the superficial mods and want the most out of the build, I may suggest in looking at the programmer like the Jet Stage 2 for the appropriate year, but 91 Octane is recommended Jet Performance 90015S - JET Performance Stage 2 Module for 97-03 Jeep® Wrangler TJ with 4.0L Engine - Quadratec and the other programmer from Hypertech 52500 lets you interface with the settings and choose the tire size and if your using 91 octane or regular octane and is a little more $ but may be worth it all things considered to be equal, Hypertech 52500 - Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer for 97-04 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited, 96-04 Grand Cherokee ZJ, WJ and 96-01 Cherokee XJ - Quadratec Im looking at something soon myself. I drive about 45 miles Round trip each day and occasionally go off road so I want more torque on the road mostly in 4th and 5th gears but don't want to move down in tire size. I was considering a Cam but the tuners didn't indicate that would help. I also thought about stroking the cam to a 4.2 but have had no confirmation that would yield any HP increase for the $$ it would cost to go that direction. I am open to rational suggestions that don't include nitrous, supercharging or forced induction. I have had motors with those and they always end up costing more $$ in the long term and the motor never holds up as long as the stock builds do. I am open to suggestions from the Forum
__________________
You can do something for years the wrong way and not know any different. Sometimes it only takes a second to realize your wrong but it can take a lifetime to learn enough to change it.
Cobra65K is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:25 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 10,020
krisbman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra65K View Post
Lets just say for a moment that one was willing to rebuild a 4.0L H.O. Wrangler power plant short block and wanted to port match the head with both manifolds, polish the bowls, enlarge the valves and rebore a over 200K motor. Where would you start when it comes to the cam and crank if you wanted more low end power on and off road if you already had 3:55 gears following a 5 speed pushing 33X12.5x15's and a 6 inch RC lift? If you going to build a 4.0 with the superficial mods and want the most out of the build, I may suggest in looking at the programmer like the Jet Stage 2 for the appropriate year, but 91 Octane is recommended Jet Performance 90015S - JET Performance Stage 2 Module for 97-03 Jeep® Wrangler TJ with 4.0L Engine - Quadratec and the other programmer from Hypertech 52500 lets you interface with the settings and choose the tire size and if your using 91 octane or regular octane and is a little more $ but may be worth it all things considered to be equal, Hypertech 52500 - Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer for 97-04 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited, 96-04 Grand Cherokee ZJ, WJ and 96-01 Cherokee XJ - Quadratec Im looking at something soon myself. I drive about 45 miles Round trip each day and occasionally go off road so I want more torque on the road mostly in 4th and 5th gears but don't want to move down in tire size. I was considering a Cam but the tuners didn't indicate that would help. I also thought about stroking the cam to a 4.2 but have had no confirmation that would yield any HP increase for the $$ it would cost to go that direction. I am open to rational suggestions that don't include nitrous, supercharging or forced induction. I have had motors with those and they always end up costing more $$ in the long term and the motor never holds up as long as the stock builds do. I am open to suggestions from the Fourm
3.55's arent the right ratio. You need 4.56's. That will get you more torque
krisbman is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:44 PM   #24
Newb
 
Cobra65K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western MO
Posts: 9
Cobra65K is on a distinguished road
Not the right ratio

I realize that now, however I haven't gotten around to change them after putting the ties on. I swapped the front Axle out from a 91 Cherokee after I found my front axle cracked. I then realized that the ratio from the Cherokee was different from the Wrangler, I went back to pick up the matching rear axle. I had to FAB alot to get that rear axle to fit. I didnt want to swap out the centers and fool with the preload of the ring/pinion. Lazy mostly. Until I saw how much fab work was needed, in for penny in for pound I guess. These different 3:55 ratio's were taller than the 3:08's that were on there but I had smaller tires on then also. So Yes I know I can take this to a taller ration but I will have to do both so I wanted to just build what I had for now so it will be even better when I swap ratio's again. I have been happy with the RPM range on the HWY but would like the 200K 4.0 to be stronger to use the same installed ratio for now. I'll keep that ratio in mind when I go looking for Lockers for the Axles, Thanks.
__________________
You can do something for years the wrong way and not know any different. Sometimes it only takes a second to realize your wrong but it can take a lifetime to learn enough to change it.
Cobra65K is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 04:24 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 27
RustedTj is on a distinguished road
Just curious if the 4.0 can handle a moderate 2 stage boost (10-12 psi) or do you have to dig into the engine and upgrade to forged internals?
RustedTj is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #26
Newb
 
Cobra65K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western MO
Posts: 9
Cobra65K is on a distinguished road
Are you wanting to apply a forced induction mod onto the 4.0? If so you may need to consider the Pistons, rings and bearings as well as the Cat muffler and piping to ensure that that extra flow has an efficient exit, otherwise the crank case could apply additional pressure on the rubber seals and gaskets causing additional issues. Unless I build from the bottom up for that forced induction purpose, I would not put an already broken in engine to that torture test.$$$$$
__________________
You can do something for years the wrong way and not know any different. Sometimes it only takes a second to realize your wrong but it can take a lifetime to learn enough to change it.
Cobra65K is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:53 PM   #27
Newb
 
GYPSYCHILI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South Central Texas
Posts: 13
GYPSYCHILI is on a distinguished road
I have an '06 TJ Rubicon that the PO installed a Banks Sidewinder Turbo on. It is under geared (4.10 W/32" tires). I have only had it a month or so and haven't drove any other Jeeps, but, it is very entertaining and seems to me to make lots of power. I have to switch the OD off till I hit 60 mph because it wants to turn 1400 rpms at 50 mph. it will pull at the lower rpms but seems very hard on the tranny. The turbo kit is very complete and not a difficult install and runs about $2900

ETA. It is my understanding that the 4.0 is built plenty stout to add forced induction at moderate levels. My boost is limited at 6 psi.

Chili
__________________
06 Rubicon 4.0/auto w/Banks turbo, 2" lift & 32s

95 YJ 2.5/5spd, SOA &33s
GYPSYCHILI is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:58 PM   #28
Newb
 
GYPSYCHILI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South Central Texas
Posts: 13
GYPSYCHILI is on a distinguished road
OK, I lied. I bought the YJ in my sig at the same time as the Rubi. It's a 2.5L so there really is no comparison.
__________________
06 Rubicon 4.0/auto w/Banks turbo, 2" lift & 32s

95 YJ 2.5/5spd, SOA &33s
GYPSYCHILI is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:42 AM   #29
Jeeper
 
Dewcon4414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Englewood, Fl
Posts: 265
Dewcon4414 is on a distinguished road
Would this be one of those times to disconnect the battery over night and reset it? Just curious what gears you are running? Mine are 3.73 and im pretty pleased. Well at least thats what the plate says. Got mine used with lift kit and other mods...... and i have know way knowing for sure what gear im running i guess. Its not a Vette.....more of a tractor.
__________________
04 Wrangler X 4L auto with 3.73 and 4" skyjacker lift W/Rancho 9000 shocks and 31X10.5s
Dewcon4414 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 07:12 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
gefell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Posts: 20
gefell is on a distinguished road
Check your cats, they could be clog, I just went through a sluggish 2004, and that's what it ended up being, as for modding a 4.0 your money would be better spent if you swapped a v8 or small diesel in it, best seat of the pants mod ever is regearing.

gefell is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No power acordell TJ Tech Forum 13 02-16-2010 06:26 AM
intermittant power to fuel pump skeeter General Jeep Discussion 4 02-08-2009 08:22 PM
Linear amp Question silvergoat Communications and Electronics 19 11-07-2008 05:11 PM
Power upgrades? ro7939 JK General Discussion Forum 10 10-18-2007 11:35 AM
I need more Horse Power jerry94129 TJ General Discussion Forum 2 05-15-2005 03:50 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner