So I was wondering if anyone can help me. Some times the jeep (2.4 se) works just fine, but in the past 2 days it has required a jump because when I turn the key not even the info lights come on, nothing comes on. I thought it was the battery (very old battery) so I replaced it with a bigger one (for my eventual amp set up) but it happened again today, nothing came on and we had to get it jumped. All the fuses are good and I am getting a voltmeter now to begin looking for the electrical demon!! My question is, does this sound like a faulty ignition switch or starter?