Originally Posted by 4Jeepn
Prices seem rather high.
Ya think? I priced it out separately with the best prices I could find in a hurry.
Old Man Emu 2.5
* Front and Rear Coil Springs
* Front and Rear Shocks
* Rear Trackbar Bracket
* Rear Bumpstop Spacers - Northridge 4x4 = $629.95
* JKS Quicker Disconnects - most places about $140
* JKS 1.25" Body Lift - best price about $120
* JKS 1" Budget Motor Mount Lift " " " $ 58
That's pretty close to the Rokmen price. Like $2 difference. I'm sure you could find a better deal if you shopped around more though. I just thought the convenience of getting it all at once was good.