I'm considering a used TJ with the following modifications and wanted some expert opinions on the choice of upgrades (I'm a newbie so much of this is unknown to me):
* 4" TeraFlex Lift with New Bushings
* 36" Super Swamper Tires
* 15x10 American Racing 767 Wheels
* Rubicon Express Upper Control Arms in the Rear.
* 1" Spacer lift
* 1" Body Lift
* IPF H4 Headlight conversion
* Mudinyeri Front Bumper with Stinger with D-Shackle
* WARN M8000 Winch with controller
* Stock Jeep Fog Lamps
* F/X Ram Air tube with K&N filter
* ON-BOARD Air with compressor and braided hose to front and rear for access to air.
* Custom Air Distribution plate with pressure gauge and solenoids
* Custom Air Tank mounted in engine compartment
* Optima Yellow Top battery with 2/0 gauge aftermarket power harness.
* Rubicon Express front adjustable Anti Track bar
* Superlift Quick Sway Bar disconnects
* Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer
* Baertrax Heavy Duty Tie-Rod
* Old Man Emu Nitro shocks
* Extended Brake hoses
* High-Pinion Dana 30 front axle with ARB Air Locker w/ 4.56 gears
* Alloy USA front axle shafts with Spicer 760 ujoints and circle clips. (Both inner and outer shafts) $500
* Heavy Duty front Driveshaft built by Driveshafts Inc.
* Skid Row Engine Skid
* Fram tooless oil drain valve with hose
* Advanced Adapters Slip Yoke Eliminator kit
* Tom Woods Heavy Duty rear driveshaft
* Dana 44 rear axle with ARB air locker and 4.56 gears
* Custom Rock Sliders (these can be removed)
* 4 Halogen Rock Lights mounted under the Jeep to illuminate the trail at night
* Hella 500 Driving Lights mounted on Windshield brackets
* Kilby Steering Box Skid plate
* Kilby Gas Tank Skid
* Swing out tire carrier and bumper with 2" tow package built in.
* Viking 2" receiver tow point with D Shackle
* Flowmaster 40 series with 3" cat-back pipe to improve air flow
* Auxiliary Halogen backup lights
* Superlift rear sway bar links
* Rubicon Express rear adjustable anti sway bar.
* Custom Flat-Fenders
* Warn Front Diff Guard
* Superlift Xtreme Ring Rear Diff Gaurd
* LED front and side signal conversion (blinks at normal rate)
* Tinted back and side windows
Are all these good upgrades?