I never did this before so I figured why not. For the last 2 weeks I have been spraying every bolt so I could get them out.
I then found a rust hole aroung my passenger plug. I took some rolled plastic and stuck it through the bottom hole that was still good. I put some lubricant on the plastic and fiberglassed around it.
After I sanded it down, cleaned and vacumed I got to rolling and painting.
I did my first coat on Friday and let it dry. My second was done on Saturday morning and I let that dry. I bolted everything back in on Sunday.
All in all not a bad job. My friend who has 95 YJ did his at the same time too.