I've got a lot going on with this Jeep that I'm getting ready to finish up in the next couple weeks before real warm weather gets here, and I've got so many questions. I'll try to pop them all off in a coherent, and reasonable manner.
1. I have a Bestop Supertop. I have a bunch of accecories that came with the jeep that don't belong to this top, does anybody know what top these go with?
I'm pretty happy with my softtop now, it's within 2 years old, and does the job. Would it be worth getting the top if I have all these windows to fit, or should I just sell them off?
2. I have a bikini top that also came with the Jeep. It does not fit into my supertop header correctly. Do I need to get a seperate header for a TJ bikini top, or is it a) me b) the bikini top?
3. I have begun prepping for rhinolining (or some sort of tub lining.) You may have seen my posts. It's come to my attention, that actual Rhinolining is difficult to come across. Do I have to contact a local dealer, and will they sell it to me as a kit? I'm half tempted to go with the hercliner as I can just grab it from an advanced auto...
4. You may have seen my post about trying to get the torx out of my drivers side seat so I can begin prepping for lining the tub. I have bought an impact driver, but would like to know the "size?" of the torx that is holding the seat down so I don't thread the screw/bolt/whatever. I have been spraying it with PB blaster for the past two days, have not tried to take it out yet, figured this will help do the trick? Also, I have just been spraying from the top, couldn't find a spot underneath the Jeep to spray...
5. I have just picked up full factory doors. They do not match my Jeep. I'm wondering if I can just get "Jeep factory paint" and paint them myself to match the Jeep? I'm not terribly concerned with it, and I plan on taking them off soon, as I got them for winter. I was thinking whatever I ended up using to line the tub, I could line the doors with as well, pretty much bulletproof them? There is also the option of going rustoleom black. I figured while I'm prepping the tub, I might as well get the doors at the same time.
Feel free to answer one, or all of these questions, and if you made it this far, I'm amazed!