My rant about JK drivers - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
LongDucDong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 52
My rant about JK drivers

Im sure this will stir the pot a little, but Im gonna do it anyways...

Why are most (<--- key word) JK drivers non-waving, jags? I pass umpteen dozens of JK's every single day I drive my TJ, and I think Ive had total of maybe five JK drivers wave back, total. Just for a test, I was out cruising yesterday and passed 11 JKs. I waved at every single one, as is customary it seems, and not one waved back. But every single CJ or YJ I pass, the drivers are all waves and smiles and thumbs-up. What gives? Do JK drivers think theyre better than the rest of us just because they have a new Jeep that cost $30K? Or are they just ignorant? New to the Jeep scene? Someone please explain this annoying, frustrating phenomonon, because I cant figure it out. To be honest, Ive simply given up waving at JK drivers, its futile. Ive heard the same thing from all my friends who drive Jeeps, too. Its not just me who's confused.

LongDucDong is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,667
I completely understand how you feel, but around here Ive only seen about two JKs. While down in morgantown WV, moving my sister into college, I saw probably 100 wranglers that day, it really is unbelievable... but we were in her BFs Jeep, its a 03 TJ, and almost no one waved. So Im not sure if its a city thing or not? but alot of people it seems who ride around with the top always on, maybe just arent jeep lovers? im not sure. I just know when I got my jeep a few months ago, I started noticed alot of other people in jeeps waved at me, and me being a good friendly guy wave back, and I now wave at every jeep I see. but it seems lately the nice shiny jeeps that look like they never hit the trails just have these grumpy smuck faces and no wave. So yea I agree my friend. If I ever see you ill be sure to wave! especially If im lucky enough to be in a new JK

__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #3
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,058
Yet another Jeep wave thread. Here's the deal........Do you give presents at Christmas ONLY to get presents from other people? Do you get mad and rant when someone you give a gift to doesn't immediately return the favor with a gift for you? A Jeep wave is a gift to a fellow Jeeper. Don't expect a return gift with every wave, you'll be disappointed. Just be happy with the gifts that DO get returned to you. Regardless of the reason why they aren't waving, be the bigger man and continue to wave, if for no other reason than to keep them wondering. Years ago, Harley riders wouldn't wave at us sporties. So I made it a point to wave at EVERY SINGLE Harley I saw, if for no other reason than to piss them off.
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
GoldTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southwestern Tennessee
Posts: 392
Images: 1
My synopsis is that there are 5 in 100 JK owners who get it,are blessed with loads of money,and just have nice toys!2 JK owners that I see frequently between work and home,and have highly modified JKs always wave.The vast majority otherwise are soccer moms and such,who have no clue why we are waving!I have had a couple of 2 door JK owners riding with the hardtop and a/c give me the wave,but not many!The ambient temp here is 95-105 degrees with heat index running as high as 124-I'm rolling topless and doorless!Hard-core!
GoldTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
Deaky

WF Supporting Member
 
Fweaky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 2,202
Images: 18
Well said cavediverjc....and Merry Christmas
__________________
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Fweaky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Racine
Posts: 273
I have a 2010 Unlimited. I wave at all I see. Very few wave back. When I rolled in my Magnum R/T I had the same results. When I had my Harleys I had the same results. Now with my Goldwing I get the same results. Some people just don't wave. When my Honda Goldwing was a 2 wheeler some people waved back, now that it is a trike the same people won't give me the time of day. Again some people just don't wave. As for me, I probably will still keep on waving. Yesterday we were on I-94 outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Up beside me pulled a green 4 door like mine with 4 young (I'm in my early 60's) people in it. I waved and was given dirty looks in return. I just don't take it personal.
Wally Meyers is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,667
Dont get us wrong cavediver Im not complaining at all, I just wish everyone was as friendly as we are but hey, I understand want your saying. Good point.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
LongDucDong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavediverjc View Post
Yet another Jeep wave thread. Here's the deal........Do you give presents at Christmas ONLY to get presents from other people? Do you get mad and rant when someone you give a gift to doesn't immediately return the favor with a gift for you? A Jeep wave is a gift to a fellow Jeeper. Don't expect a return gift with every wave, you'll be disappointed. Just be happy with the gifts that DO get returned to you. Regardless of the reason why they aren't waving, be the bigger man and continue to wave, if for no other reason than to keep them wondering. Years ago, Harley riders wouldn't wave at us sporties. So I made it a point to wave at EVERY SINGLE Harley I saw, if for no other reason than to piss them off.
Comparing Christmas gifts with a wave is a bit out there, but I can see your point. And Im not gonna wave at them just to piss em off, thats a bit vindictive. Maybe Ill try a different approach and let them wave first, if they even wave at all.
LongDucDong is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
LongDucDong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Meyers View Post
I waved and was given dirty looks in return. I just don't take it personal.
Thats odd.
LongDucDong is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDucDong View Post
Maybe Ill try a different approach and let them wave first, if they even wave at all.
Thats what I do...if you dont wave first...Im not waving. Half of the TJ YJ, and CJ owners around here dont even wave! So I have just given up.

I had a guy today, in a JK sahara, actually speed up on me when I was trying to merge onto the highway. The douche wouldnt let me in!! All he had to do was ease of the gas a little, instead he purposely sped up so I couldnt merge and caused a little situation between me, him, and another merging vehicle. In the end he got his way...I sped up next to him gave him a without the smile.

I have honestly given up...I dont care about other jeeps on the road around here...they just piss me off now. I think I may just start handing out more of these....rather than these..
KBR97 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
marc1kim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Texas
Posts: 292
Images: 2
Most JK owners know nothing about the jeep traditions, and are only jumping on the jeep bandwagon cuz its cool to have one now.

I get waves for a handful of jeep diehards, one of em is a guy who used to drive an old Cj, but has a YJ now, and another guy with a black TJ. Everyone else is hit or miss.
__________________
2005 TJ Unlimited (LJ)
2008 JKU Rubicon
marc1kim is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:28 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 705
Okay, I'm hijacking a TJ thread ... I have a JK and a YJ. I'll paste below what I wrote a while back in another thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAFahy View Post
I didn't do it at all the first year or more when driving my JK 4 door; I am painstakingly awkward about being "social" at times and don't like to intentionally draw attention. I did it some by the time I got my YJ. I do it almost all the time now, b/c I love the Jeeper community, something that took me a couple of years to learn about. I did not learn how awesome you guys are until I got my YJ and joined this community. I think it's just b/c people don't know about the connection we can have amongst each other. .... but now I've learned how fantastic most Jeep owners are and I'm proud to be one too!
And after the fact I learned that our local Jeep dealership SUCKS, not a single employee there is knowledgeable about Jeeps and didn't do anything but sell us a car.
__________________
Cheers - Andrea (& Greg!)
---
'95 YJ Rio Grande / 5 spd
'08 JKU / 6 spd
andreafahy01 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
LongDucDong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBR97 View Post
Thats what I do...if you dont wave first...Im not waving. Half of the TJ YJ, and CJ owners around here dont even wave! So I have just given up.

I had a guy today, in a JK sahara, actually speed up on me when I was trying to merge onto the highway. The douche wouldnt let me in!! All he had to do was ease of the gas a little, instead he purposely sped up so I couldnt merge and caused a little situation between me, him, and another merging vehicle. In the end he got his way...I sped up next to him gave him a without the smile.

I have honestly given up...I dont care about other jeeps on the road around here...they just piss me off now. I think I may just start handing out more of these....rather than these..
I actually like the whole waving aspect, its unique. I just dont understand why JK drivers just blatantly ignore all us CJ/YJ/TJ drivers?

Sorry about your encounters with other Jeepers, thats not the norm where I live. Most Jeep owners around here are super nice and friendly (minus JK drivers), almost like a family in a strange sort of way.
LongDucDong is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
LongDucDong's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc1kim View Post
Most JK owners know nothing about the jeep traditions, and are only jumping on the jeep bandwagon cuz its cool to have one now.

I get waves for a handful of jeep diehards, one of em is a guy who used to drive an old Cj, but has a YJ now, and another guy with a black TJ. Everyone else is hit or miss.
VERY RARELY does an owner of a CJ/YJ/TJ not wave at us.

And why do you think its "cool" to have a JK? I wont touch the JKs because I just think theyre too out-of-touch with past Jeeps to make them attractive to me. Perhaps thats what people thought of TJ's, too, when they were introduced, but I dont see what kind of "bandwagon" there could possible be for JKs?
LongDucDong is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Hendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Eustis, Virginia
Posts: 372
Alright, yet another Jeep Wave thread...

Here it is in a nutshell, CJ owners did not like the YJ so it took a long time for them to come around to waving to them. TJ and CJ owners could relate because of the round headlights so they waved to each other however, there are a few CJ owners who are still bitter about the leaf to coil conversion and they will not wave.

TJ owners pretty much wave to everyone, the problem is that the newer Jeep owners have bought their 4 door Jeep thinking they were buying an SUV and the dealer did not tell them about the tradition behind Jeeps. Since the majority of them don't know about the wave does not take away from the fact that they are driving a Jeep. I was passed today on the highway by a 4 door with tube doors and cargo nets and every person in the Jeep waved to me, I waved back of course. The thing is, most newer Jeep owners have no clue, it is the Jeep salesmans fault, he or she should tell them, if they don't know then they shouldn't be selling Wranglers.

I say that because the Jeep wave thing is a Wrangler based concept, if you drive anything else and don't get waved at then don't get pissed, I didn't make the rules, I just follow them.
__________________
Chris

2002 TJ, 3" RCD coil springs, 1" body lift, 32" BFG AT KO's, 15X10 Cragar Soft 8's, Rocky Mount Discos, Skyjacker Nitro 8000's, new Rugged Ridge soft top (VERY LOUD!!!!). PowerAid throttle body spacer, AIRAID CAI, DYNOMAX Super Turbo CATBACK.

Rocking the country music through a Sony Xplod head unit (iPod/iPhone compatible) 300W Dual amp, 10" Pioneer sub in the back.


http://img1.jurko.net/10183.gif
Hendy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
RIPBiker13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: El Paso
Posts: 3,331
Send a message via Yahoo to RIPBiker13
I have TJ and YJ drivers pass me that don't wave. I don't care, I wave at them all just the same. I feel bad though when I don't see the other Jeep until they are too far past me, hand out in a friendly gesture, and I am the jerk that didn't wave. It happens. We should be concentrating more on driving than waving, but I always feel bad when I don't. I make it a point to wave to every Jeep I see.
__________________
-0lllllll0-


"If I were going to give people one clue as to how to achieve true happiness, it would be this: Find something you would die for, and live for that."
-Unknown

RIPBiker13 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:48 PM   #17
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,058
^^^^Look who the cat dragged in!! What's shakin' Rip?
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:52 PM   #18
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,667
Face it: were awesome and like to wave. Sometimes people dont wave back. Oh well. Im still driving a Jeep, and thats enough to keep a smile on my face and my hand/fingers in the air.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #19
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 View Post
Face it: were awesome and like to wave. Sometimes people dont wave back. Oh well. Im still driving a Jeep, and thats enough to keep a smile on my face and my hand/fingers in the air.
Amen. I've gotten to the point where I absent-mindedly wave at any Wrangler/CJ. Most of the time, I'm not even paying enough attention to know if they return the wave. I guess I don't really care if they return the wave. For me, it's habit to wave, for some it's not.
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
TerrorJ2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Long Island
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBR97 View Post
Thats what I do...if you dont wave first...Im not waving. Half of the TJ YJ, and CJ owners around here dont even wave! So I have just given up.

I had a guy today, in a JK sahara, actually speed up on me when I was trying to merge onto the highway. The douche wouldnt let me in!! All he had to do was ease of the gas a little, instead he purposely sped up so I couldnt merge and caused a little situation between me, him, and another merging vehicle. In the end he got his way...I sped up next to him gave him a without the smile.
let me guess... southern state parkway?
__________________
2001 Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5 Speed
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...3/100_1082.jpg
TerrorJ2001 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
KBR97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,063
LI expressway
KBR97 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #22
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,667
I think that guy ^ got flipped off if people do that I just turn on my music and my kicker L7 annoys the heck out of them people need to be more friendly to us Jeepers, but I guess if they were gona be nice drivers then theyd be in a jeep too. hmmm
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern California (Inland Empire)
Posts: 347
Simple, Hummer drivers or wanna-be preppy hummer drivers dont have a clue
darin.1701 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #24
Jeeper
 
HeaveToo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern Neck, VA
Posts: 114
LOL....We just need to write jeep and have them put on a warning label on the new Jeeps that say: Failing to wave to a fellow Wrangler could cause censure from the Jeep Community.
__________________
Under a black flag I shall sail....and the seas will be my empire.
HeaveToo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #25
Jeeper
 
SaharaCon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Palm Beach County
Posts: 177
So ive got an 07 sahara... I bought this thing to enjoy it at its best, off road and with no top or doors... Because of this, ive been on these threads... Because i was on these threads, i knew about the wave.... Now, i wave all the time to any wrangler i see... My point is...People who drive these wranglers without intentions of enjoying them for what they were built for (off roading, modifying them, anything we realy talk about on these forums) have no idea about the wave... Dont knock them for their ignorance of the jeep community, just educate them.... Now if they are bein a douchebag on the road, or whatever.. Thats another story.... And just so we're clear... Yes, i hate the soccer moms who only drive their kids to school in the rubicons... They drive a sahara without 4x4... Cant blame them, what the hell else can you do with a 2wd jeep??
SaharaCon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #26
Jeeper
 
TjTheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bloomingburg, NY
Posts: 908
You're waving at the jeep not the driver, who cares if they wave back or not.
__________________
If you dont get stuck, you're not trying hard enough.

98 tj 4.0 5 speed aka "rosie"
TjTheo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2010, 12:46 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
mariner09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Front Royal, VA
Posts: 108
I don't understand why the lack of a wave gets people angry. Is this an exclusive club? Believe me, I get plenty of non-waves from all kinds of Jeeps and it just stands to reason. So many people are buying Jeeps because they have such a good reputation. Whether they're bought for off-roading or as daily drivers, every day more and more people are seen on the road with them. Just keep waving and eventually the majority will get it and start waving back. Blaming the dealers is more appropriate because mine certainly didn't say a word about it, but what can I say, he drives a Cherokee...
mariner09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2010, 04:48 AM   #28
Jeeper
 
cabin_guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In the woods, Muskoka Ontario
Posts: 41
Images: 2
The view from small town Canada........
Same thing here, JK drivers just don't wave, they don't even look over. Who passes a Jeep without even looking at it??!!
95% of the CJ/Wrangler drivers wave.
There's this one blue Jeep in town that if the guy is driving, he waves. If the woman is driving, she doesn't wave. Odd. I always look to see who's driving before I wave.
It's understandable that some drivers don't wave. I've missed waving myself a couple of times: things on my mind or juggling a coffee in one hand, a smoke in the other and trying to shift. Times like that i sometimes stick my foot out the window and wiggle my toes at my fellow Jeeper.
Off topic: my girlfriends little-old-lady mother lives in the nursing home I work in, she calles me The Jeepster. That's so cute LOL.
cabin_guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #29
Trail Mom

WF Supporting Member
 
Kate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Scotts Hill, TN
Posts: 2,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabin_guy View Post
Off topic: my girlfriends little-old-lady mother lives in the nursing home I work in, she calles me The Jeepster. That's so cute LOL.
That IS cute!
__________________
06 Rubi with some sort of double ended, chrome knobbed, cross threaded, infinitely adjustable, frequently breakable, worn out flammywhammers zip tied onto it.
It used to be a jeep thing... til that sh!t broke!
Kate is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-16-2010, 07:59 AM   #30
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Racine
Posts: 273
I have wanted a Wrangler styled vehicle ever since I hired in at AMC in July of 1973. Because of different reasons it didn't happen. When I was going to retire I bought me a Magnum R/T. What a dog! I was thinking that todays Hemi would perform like the ones we had as kids. NOT! Not even close. So with 18000 miles on it I got rid of it and got my Jeep. Wrangler drivers probably wonder who the nut is that's waving at them in a Chrysler Pacifica (wifes) or the guy on the Goldwing trike that waves at them. If I was walking I would probably give them a wave. Some wave, and some don't.

Wally Meyers is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Rant Room. ccain Off-Topic 74 03-09-2010 08:21 PM
Water in Driver's Side Floorboard jiminmanjr TJ General Discussion Forum 8 10-26-2009 06:52 PM
Rant rant rant jdhallissey TJ General Discussion Forum 11 10-12-2009 03:40 PM
Drivers willing to do 'Anything' for Free Gas jeeptales Off-Topic 2 07-18-2008 05:29 PM
YJ Driver's side upper door whiteyj YJ General Discussion Forum 1 09-23-2005 12:12 PM



» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC