Originally Posted by cavediverjc
Dirt, what rocker guards are you using? They look similar to Savvy's, but I can't tell. I like them.
Wow, missed that question. Sorry bud.
I have no idea who's sliders these are, they were on the heep when I bought it. they're going to be for sale soon though... and they're aluminum. When I get full corners, I'm going with no flairs, and the boat sides will look silly.
I got the UCF ultra clearance skid, tried to instal it with the LOPRO mount but the LOPRO doesn't like me... I had other issues too, like the TC linkage binding all up, so... *sigh* I'm installing a JKS body lift this weekend along with 1" coil spacers in the rear. Doing this for a few reasons.
- Body lift will allow me to run the ultra low skid plate without the LOPRO trans mount
- Body lift will fix my TC linkage issues without having to buy the cable one.
- BL will keep me from having to comp cut the rear tub. I'm rubbing
- Rear coil spacers to also help with the rubbing and keep the rear from bottoming out when I put the rear seat in and add my daughter when she wants to go wheeling.
- Rear coil spacers, The "pre-runner look" I got now looks cool (to me) but is increadibly stupid when hill climbing... Can't see jack! So I need to get this thing closer to level.