Planning on RC 2.5 suspension + 1.25 body lift. Jeep TJ Suspension Lift
Including a rear trackbar relocation bracket, and a front steering stabilizer. I've heard mixed reviews re: RC, but for my budget and for the very minimal trail time, I think it is a good medium. Have a stock 04 tj 4 cylinder, but a few questions:
1) kind of a newb, but I understand why a relocation bracket (or adjustable track bars) is necessary in the rear. But what about the front? It seems to make sense to me that if needed in the rear, would be needed in the front. but don't see an RC front bracket. where is a good front relocation bracket for a 2.5 suspension lift?
2) Gearing is 4.11. I want to put the biggest tires that will not destroy my mpg as I drove on highway mostly. I know with this lift I can put up to 33's. But with my driving style in mind, and my gearing, what is the best middle ground in your opinion? 31's? 32's?
3) follow up question: Would it be better to keep my stock wheels, put on the new tires and use spacers? or just get new wheels & tires? what would be better cost wise? ride wise? does it matter?
4) with the 2.5 suspension & 1.25 body, are there additional suspension/steering components that are a "Must have" , aside from steering stabilizer and rear trackbar relocation bracket?
5) How will this kit affect my drag link (ie. steering)? it seems to make sense to me that if i need a bracket to adjust teh track bar, do I need some sort of device for the drag link? is it necessary? How will sterring be affected if at all? front and back items needed?
6) any great place online you've found for tj accessories? still researching more upgrades..
Thanks in advance.. I'm still learning about this and appreciate your input.