chiming in from germany, first of all let me say hi to you jeep folks.
two weeks ago i bought my first wrangler and could not tell how happy i am!
the beauty is a desert sand 2000 tj sahara 4.0
she is pretty much stock exept for the wheels which are 7x15 excentric chrome rims equipped with 255 / 75 R 15 (a common wheel size overseas - which is pretty close to 31x10.5) this brings us up to my first question.
can you tell by looking at the attached pictures if there is already a lift (bb, suspension or body) installed? (sorry if this sounds dumb but i am an absolutely noob on jeeps)?
i would appreciate any help on "how to mock up the look" of my car. any ideas?
so far plans go to
• install a 2" suspension or bb lift and get some wranglers mtr´s (31x10.5)
• remove those ugly fog lights
• remove side steps
• remove those suuuppperrr ugly european style "milk jugs" and rear dirt catchers
• get some black seat covers (rear seats are removed due to my dog ;-)
• already ordered a "ultimate netting package" from specialtfx.com (need this to let my dog ride with me when tops are off - also like the "bold" look)
• not sure if i should keep the rims? maybe black ones look a little more agressive? what do you think?
What would you think i could do get a overall bolder look with that car? is there anyone out there who ownes the same color and could provide some pictures on how his car looks?
Allthough i really like the color, i feel a little confused on which is the best way to go? leave it this way or spice it up with a few black parts (fender flares and things like that?)
Open to any inspiration,.....
best regards from this side of the planet