Does anybody have an opinion on the following lift from Pro Comp:
(2) Front Polyurethane Coil Spring Spacers
(2) Rear Polyurethane Coil Spring Spacers
(2) Front Pro Comp ES1000 Shocks (2" longer than stock)
(2) Rear Pro Comp ES1000 Shocks (2" longer than stock)
(4) Black Shock Boots
(2) Sets Bump Stop Extenders (front and rear)
(1) Transfer Case Drop Kit
(1) Set Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
(1) Steering Stabilizer
(1) Fat Bob's Garage Sticker -- This almost sells it by itself!
ProComp's springs are actually very good quality, its their ES1000 and ES3000 shocks you don't want. They are the stiffest riding shocks for a Jeep you could possibly find, I'd definitely go with something else. My ProComp shocks lasted maybe 4-6 weeks on my TJ before I trashed 'em.
Good riding shocks, for example, include the Skyjacker Hydro, Old Man Emu, ProComp MX-6, Rancho R9000x, and the Rubicon Express Monotube.
__________________ When you have a choice, buy American.
Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you. I think I might end up going with Rubicon Express 3.5" standard lift with monotube shocks. I was just hesitant because I saw installation of a slip yoke eliminator and CV driveshaft was recommended. That basicly doubled the price of the lift. So I could go with the RE 2" bb with the monotubes. I've got some time to think about it and save up some. I don't want to go to a 4" lift because I"m still not sure it I'll be going with 32 or 33" tires. ARGH....... too many choices!