Need some help with a new (used) purchase
05 TJ unltd, 4.0L, 37K miles, AT, 33x12.5 BFG AT's, has Dana 44 in rear, running 3.73 ratio, tru trac diff in rear.
Trying to find out:
1) What type of lift kit is on it, and what size?
2) What size body lift, and what mfg?
3) how do you find out if it has a chip? upgrade?
4) what size tires will fit?
5) what size ratio should I be running?
6) what mfg is the front grill guard?
7) what front axle? Dana 30?
05 TJ unlimited
Lots of stuff
It's a Jeep Thing!
the finish on the springs and drop pitman arm look like teraflex 4",t-case drop also looks teraflex. my rancho shocks where also white with red boots?? engine pic -throttle body spacer and cold air intake. 1" or 1.25" on the body lift - brand???
__________________ 2004 TJ
4" suspension lift
NTH degree c/a
2" body lift
Rancho rs9000 shocks
cold air intake
throttle body spacer
sony MEX5DI deck
big ol amp