So a forum member here asked me about the rubi axle/air pump install and how I did it. I took a few quick pics about 10 mins ago in the dark so bear with them until I can get better ones up.
The hardest thing I had with the pump install was were to put the switches and the pumps.
Pic of the switches-
Pic of the pump installed-
I wired my switches as follows--
Battery hot- to inline fuse 10amp. From the fuse I made 2 lines coming out to the switches- From the switches it ran to each side of the pump so I could turn them on independently. It is pretty simple. Hard part was finding the best place for everything. For me it is where I put them. Any questions let me know it is really simple.