Running 35"s properly - Page 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-28-2013, 11:16 AM   #61
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
Though my rig gets way off camber all the time, I am not a fan of focusing on LCOG over ground clearance. I never wish I had a lower COG when I go out but I often wish I had just a little more ground clearance.
Huh? I think I'm missing something.

LCoG isn't about sacrificing ground clearance at all.
The main way we gain ground clearance is to put bigger tires on. The usual way to fit bigger tires is to install a lift, increasing your CoG.
So, rather than putting a lift in you could modify your fenders to get a bigger tire on and gain more ground clearance or you could do a belly up/tummy tuck to gain more ground clearance under the middle of your vehicle. These modifications minimize the increase in your CoG while getting you the clearance that you're looking for.

So, there is no ground clearance sacrifice by going LCoG.

If I'm missing something let me know.

Moebius is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #62
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 30,852
Images: 2
What you're missing is that my COG is just fine with a standard 4" lift & my 35" tires. I do what most would consider to be fairly extreme trails where my rig gets tipped way over yet it still doesn't flop onto its side.

Some have taken the COG subject & turned it into a fad but just paying attention to the basics gives a very acceptable COG.

And what I was saying is that even on my level of trails, I never wished I had a lower COG than what my common sense build has given me.... but I often wish I had more ground clearance.

__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #63
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 19
Ah, I see.
It sounded like you said that LCoG sacrificed clearance so I just wasn't sure.
And I agree, a 4" lift doesn't increase a Jeeps CoG so dramatically that it's an issue on most trails.
Moebius is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #64
Jeeper
 
CMA_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hixson, TN
Posts: 3,167
Send a message via Yahoo to CMA_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
What you're missing is that my COG is just fine with a standard 4" lift & my 35" tires. I do what most would consider to be fairly extreme trails where my rig gets tipped way over yet it still doesn't flop onto its side.

Some have taken the COG subject & turned it into a fad but just paying attention to the basics gives a very acceptable COG.

And what I was saying is that even on my level of trails, I never wished I had a lower COG than what my common sense build has given me.... but I often wish I had more ground clearance.
You have your own level of trails

You cant tell me you've never felt like your gonna roll. I honestly dont see how you can justify a higher COG jeep being better than a LCG that has been built correctly. I know that I can have better clearances with a LCG than a higher COG jeep, and be more stable than a stock Jeep.

Im running without both of my swaybars right now on my daily driven TJ and have had zero problems unlike what certain people have said. My jeep handles better than a jeep with a 4" suspension, so you cant tell me that a LCG jeep isnt worth it and that your COG jeep is better.
__________________
2003 White TJ Sport 4.0 5 speed D44 w/ Aussie Locker 3.73 tow pkg 3"BDS, 4"N20 Shocks 1.25bl 1.25mml Swaybarless-F&R 33x12.50r15
2001 customized Suzuki Intruder 1500 100hp Harley Killer
70 CJ5 Build
CMA_Rider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #65
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 30,852
Images: 2
You're missing my point. OF COURSE a lower COG is better than a higher COG. You don't need to be Captain Obvious with that point. What I am saying is that my current COG is fine for the level of trails I do & I didn't have to go to any extra trouble to get it.

In other words, my COG is low enough as it is so that it's a complete non-issue on the level of trails & enjoy which are tougher/more off-camber than the majority of trails done by most Jeepers. So let me say it again... I have never wished for a lower COG on the trails I do... but I often wish I had more ground clearance. In other words, a LCOG isn't going to help you get over obstacles but more ground clearance will. So if you're not doing trails where you have to make it over big trail obstacles like big rocks, then perhaps going for an extra-low COG might be something that is doable.

I have seen some rigs where the owner was obsessed with a low COG yet the trails being done were not even close to the level where even a high COG would have been a factor. In other words, an extra-low COG isn't important for very many of us.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #66
Jeeper
 
CMA_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hixson, TN
Posts: 3,167
Send a message via Yahoo to CMA_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
You're missing my point. OF COURSE a lower COG is better than a higher COG. You don't need to be Captain Obvious with that point. What I am saying is my COG is fine for the level of trails I do & I didn't have to go to any extra trouble to get it.

In other words, my COG is low enough as it is so that it's a complete non-issue on the level of trails & enjoy which are tougher/more off-camber than the majority of trails done by most Jeepers. So let me say it again... I have never wished for a lower COG on the trails I do... but I often wish I had more ground clearance.

I have seen some rigs where the owner was obsessed with a low COG & the trails being done were not even close to the level where even a high COG would have been a factor.
You do know that the trails on the east coast are completely different than those on the west coast, and that your version of the way a jeep should be set up isnt optimal for the trails on the east coast. This side of the country LCG is better. The trails I do shows that a LCG rig is optimal, example: when I go through an obstacle easily and a rig with a higher COG follows on the same line and has problems. Keep in mind Im open/open and they are locked.

When you can do this stuff (see pic) then turn up hill while on a steep incline sideways without worrying, then your good. Or when you can 3wheel up on a rock without it threatening to tip. (that rock is over 3ft tall slick slate and on uneven ground)

You need to realize that different parts of the country requires different kinds of rigs, and that your rig is built for west coast trails. Your opinion of the perfect rig wont cater to everyone else's needs due to the fact that it was formed from the west coast landscape just as mine and most-other LCG type rigs were formed through the east coast landscape, the different regions do actually require different builds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	892733_3024541949746_1091602399_o.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	242123   Click image for larger version

Name:	1366124401409.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	242124  

__________________
2003 White TJ Sport 4.0 5 speed D44 w/ Aussie Locker 3.73 tow pkg 3"BDS, 4"N20 Shocks 1.25bl 1.25mml Swaybarless-F&R 33x12.50r15
2001 customized Suzuki Intruder 1500 100hp Harley Killer
70 CJ5 Build
CMA_Rider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #67
Jeeper
 
freeskier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Longmont, CO
Posts: 2,457
That first picture is your definition of off camber? If you going to try to be all high and mighty you should at least have some better pictures.
__________________
CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #68
Jeeper
 
CMA_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hixson, TN
Posts: 3,167
Send a message via Yahoo to CMA_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier View Post
That first picture is your definition of off camber? If you going to try to be all high and mighty you should at least have some better pictures.
That first picture I have slid down that rock face sideways with no problem
__________________
2003 White TJ Sport 4.0 5 speed D44 w/ Aussie Locker 3.73 tow pkg 3"BDS, 4"N20 Shocks 1.25bl 1.25mml Swaybarless-F&R 33x12.50r15
2001 customized Suzuki Intruder 1500 100hp Harley Killer
70 CJ5 Build
CMA_Rider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #69
Jeeper
 
PStov98TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Beach, Mississippi
Posts: 2,008
CMA_Rider, if you don't mind me asking, is that an offroad park in TN? And if so where about is it?
__________________
OME suspension, some JKS stuff, 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's w/Kevlar, 15x8 Pacer wheels, thedirtworx rear tire carrier
PStov98TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #70
Jeeper
 
CMA_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hixson, TN
Posts: 3,167
Send a message via Yahoo to CMA_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by PStov98TJ View Post
CMA_Rider, if you don't mind me asking, is that an offroad park in TN? And if so where about is it?
Yes it is just outside of Chattanooga, TN but its not a park, it used to be a quarry and is now only used by locals for offroading
__________________
2003 White TJ Sport 4.0 5 speed D44 w/ Aussie Locker 3.73 tow pkg 3"BDS, 4"N20 Shocks 1.25bl 1.25mml Swaybarless-F&R 33x12.50r15
2001 customized Suzuki Intruder 1500 100hp Harley Killer
70 CJ5 Build
CMA_Rider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #71
Jeeper
 
PStov98TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Beach, Mississippi
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMA_Rider View Post

Yes it is just outside of Chattanooga, TN but its not a park, it used to be a quarry and is now only used by locals for offroading
Nice. I was just wondering. I'm going to school at Ole Miss right now so I was seeing if it'd be a close place to play in something other than mud. Thanks for the info!
__________________
OME suspension, some JKS stuff, 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's w/Kevlar, 15x8 Pacer wheels, thedirtworx rear tire carrier
PStov98TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #72
Jeeper
 
CMA_Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hixson, TN
Posts: 3,167
Send a message via Yahoo to CMA_Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by PStov98TJ View Post
Nice. I was just wondering. I'm going to school at Ole Miss right now so I was seeing if it'd be a close place to play in something other than mud. Thanks for the info!
If your ever in the chattanooga area, hit me up and I'll get a ride together
__________________
2003 White TJ Sport 4.0 5 speed D44 w/ Aussie Locker 3.73 tow pkg 3"BDS, 4"N20 Shocks 1.25bl 1.25mml Swaybarless-F&R 33x12.50r15
2001 customized Suzuki Intruder 1500 100hp Harley Killer
70 CJ5 Build
CMA_Rider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 02:06 PM   #73
Jeeper
 
PStov98TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Beach, Mississippi
Posts: 2,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMA_Rider View Post

If your ever in the chattanooga area, hit me up and I'll get a ride together
Sounds good man! I'll let you know. Hopefully next semester I'll have my jeep up here.
__________________
OME suspension, some JKS stuff, 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's w/Kevlar, 15x8 Pacer wheels, thedirtworx rear tire carrier
PStov98TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #74
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 30,852
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMA_Rider View Post
You do know that the trails on the east coast are completely different than those on the west coast, and that your version of the way a jeep should be set up isnt optimal for the trails on the east coast. This side of the country LCG is better. The trails I do shows that a LCG rig is optimal, example: when I go through an obstacle easily and a rig with a higher COG follows on the same line and has problems. Keep in mind Im open/open and they are locked.

When you can do this stuff (see pic) then turn up hill while on a steep incline sideways without worrying, then your good. Or when you can 3wheel up on a rock without it threatening to tip. (that rock is over 3ft tall slick slate and on uneven ground)

You need to realize that different parts of the country requires different kinds of rigs, and that your rig is built for west coast trails. Your opinion of the perfect rig wont cater to everyone else's needs due to the fact that it was formed from the west coast landscape just as mine and most-other LCG type rigs were formed through the east coast landscape, the different regions do actually require different builds.
Please don't take this the wrong way but I wouldn't be the least bit worried about having an extra-low COG on trails like are in those photos.

When you start getting off-camber like I do occasionally like in this photo, which I drove out of unassisted by the way, then you can start thinking about building for an extra-low COG. Having a low COG is nice but not many wheelers need to worry about it in reality.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CalicoTippedOver.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	242244  
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #75
Jeeper
 
MarkNog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 589
Images: 2
This summer when I get back from college, my plan for 35's entail...


Ford 8.8
- Full rebuild
- Trussed/bracketed
- Rebuilt limited slip
- 4.56 gearing
- New rotors, calipers, and pads
Hp30
- Full rebuild
- Trussed, sleeved, gusseted
- Aussie locked
- Reverse 4.56 gearing
- New rotors, calipers, and EBC pads
JB super short SYE
Rear double cardigan shaft
1" Body lift (3.5" total lift)
1" Motor mount lift
1/4" Aluminum flat belly

All rollin on 35" MTR
MarkNog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #76
Jeeper
 
Jeffreybomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 667
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNog View Post
This summer when I get back from college, my plan for 35's entail...


Ford 8.8
- Full rebuild
- Trussed/bracketed
- Rebuilt limited slip
- 4.56 gearing
- New rotors, calipers, and pads
Hp30
- Full rebuild
- Trussed, sleeved, gusseted
- Aussie locked
- Reverse 4.56 gearing
- New rotors, calipers, and EBC pads
JB super short SYE
Rear double cardigan shaft
1" Body lift (3.5" total lift)
1" Motor mount lift
1/4" Aluminum flat belly

All rollin on 35" MTR
All that and college? Did you win the lottery?
__________________
Majnoon on Those Fancy Leather Seats:

"Maybe if I buy my wife a bunch of stupid ass purses she will let me get them."

... and other WF nuggets of wisdom!
Jeffreybomb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #77
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffreybomb View Post
All that and college? Did you win the lottery?
Must have a good paying job. Sounds like what I am doing, but I am using a lp30 while I build a front axle, and I am doing all custom work and parts for my tummy tuck, minus the sye obviously.

probably toss in a zj v8 tie rod to cover the steering until I do full steering with the front axle. That part of the build is a real chuck of change. Front axles are $$$.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #78
Jeeper
 
freeskier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Longmont, CO
Posts: 2,457
Depends on the major. Something like an engineering degree can easily get your an internship paying 20+ bucks an hour.
__________________
CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #79
Jeeper
 
sakicnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lebanon,TN
Posts: 456
Everyone hop aboard the Jerry Bradsford train.
sakicnut is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 03:25 PM   #80
Jeeper
 
Drakea94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16,108
Chooo chooo
__________________
"You can't let the 1% di*kheads ruin your day, you have to remember the 99% of people who are nice"


"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
General George Patton Jr.
Drakea94 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #81
Jeeper
 
Derp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 579
He does know a thing or two.
Derp is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #82
Jeeper
 
Drakea94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp
He does know a thing or two.
If you say so

He77 it's a jeep do what you want.
__________________
"You can't let the 1% di*kheads ruin your day, you have to remember the 99% of people who are nice"


"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
General George Patton Jr.
Drakea94 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #83
Jeeper
 
Jeffreybomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 667
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier View Post
Depends on the major. Something like an engineering degree can easily get your an internship paying 20+ bucks an hour.
That's good money, but it's essentially cancelled out (and then some) by the loans you have to take out to pursue an engineering degree.

If he can afford those kinds of upgrades, though, more power to 'em! Maybe I've just got a hint of jealousy; I want to eventually run 35s myself.
__________________
Majnoon on Those Fancy Leather Seats:

"Maybe if I buy my wife a bunch of stupid ass purses she will let me get them."

... and other WF nuggets of wisdom!
Jeffreybomb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 06:13 PM   #84
Jeeper
 
freeskier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Longmont, CO
Posts: 2,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffreybomb View Post
That's good money, but it's essentially cancelled out (and then some) by the loans you have to take out to pursue an engineering degree.

If he can afford those kinds of upgrades, though, more power to 'em! Maybe I've just got a hint of jealousy.
Here at CU tuition for the business school is more expensive than the engineering school. Neither are cheap though.
__________________
CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #85
Jeeper
 
aelwero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fort Bliss TX
Posts: 1,669
Images: 1
You can most definitely run a LOT looser on dunes or mud without a lift... the LCG crowd might be the folks that are into drifting mud holes and doing donuts on the dunes
__________________
'71 DJ-5 (that isn't a typo)
'10 JKU Sport RHD

RHD... it's a jeep thing
aelwero is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 07:14 PM   #86
Jeeper
 
n00g7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Northern VT // Western Wisconsin
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman View Post
This the way I sit... I am all about LCOG. This thing climbs and wheels better that most! I would highly recommend sticking with 3 or 4 inches for 35s. Quick run down of what I'm running.

2" coils
1"BL (to make room for the Atlas)
Rubicon Express long arm
TeraFlex high steer
TeraFlex HD DOM Track Bar
D44 rear w/arb and 4:56- chromoly shafts
D30 front w/arb and 4:56- chromoly shafts
Atlas2 4:3:1
10" travel shocks for more down travel on lower lift.

This set up WORKS! Go 3" springs for sure!

Also, no problem at all out of my 44/30 set up and I'm not very easy on it.
Ok, looks like I'm getting 35's and cutting my fenders. Was going to go 33's, but that setup looks great (although I'm going with a 4" lift).
n00g7 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 08:07 PM   #87
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelwero View Post
You can most definitely run a LOT looser on dunes or mud without a lift... the LCG crowd might be the folks that are into drifting mud holes and doing donuts on the dunes
Guys on pirate will send you packing for something like that. Most of them run 40s on 3-4 inches of lift. They are a sensitive bunch!
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 08:24 PM   #88
Jeeper
 
jdiesel218's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The boondocks
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman View Post
This the way I sit... I am all about LCOG. This thing climbs and wheels better that most! I would highly recommend sticking with 3 or 4 inches for 35s. Quick run down of what I'm running.

2" coils
1"BL (to make room for the Atlas)
Rubicon Express long arm
TeraFlex high steer
TeraFlex HD DOM Track Bar
D44 rear w/arb and 4:56- chromoly shafts
D30 front w/arb and 4:56- chromoly shafts
Atlas2 4:3:1
10" travel shocks for more down travel on lower lift.

This set up WORKS! Go 3" springs for sure!

Also, no problem at all out of my 44/30 set up and I'm not very easy on it.
Do you have the 4 spd od on your jeep?
jdiesel218 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #89
Jeeper
 
aelwero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fort Bliss TX
Posts: 1,669
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 View Post
Guys on pirate will send you packing for something like that. Most of them run 40s on 3-4 inches of lift. They are a sensitive bunch!
only had an account over there for a few days
__________________
'71 DJ-5 (that isn't a typo)
'10 JKU Sport RHD

RHD... it's a jeep thing
aelwero is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #90
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelwero View Post

only had an account over there for a few days
It's good for reading if you want real answers. Not for the faint of heart. Those guys are serious.

Check out the LCOG thread sometime, actually some really nice rigs in there.

__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC