04-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Eastern WA State
The name of your title is an oxymoron in itself. Not a lot of love for Rusty's products for TJ's these days.
Throttle bodies, cold air intakes, free flowing filters, and exhausts don't do much for the modern 4.0.
• RP-AT11-TJ Rusty's Air Tube -----Will do nothing but make noise
• RB0910 K&N 4.5" x 5" Air Filter -----Will let more dirt into your engine
• 99-5050 K&N Filter Cleaning Kit ----You'll need it, but dirty K&Ns filter best
• 1724 62mm BBK Throttle Body ----no significant gains
• RB-TBS30-UV Throttle Body Spacer ----no significant gains
• RP-EXS1-TJ Rusty's Performance Exhaust System----may sound nice
Save your money. Just my opinion.
That being said, lots of XJ owners really like Rusty's stuff.