Steering shaft knock, whats this part? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 05-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #1
OhSixTJ's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,110
I have a slight knock over bumps that's I've traced to this part. Anyone know what it's called so I can look for a new one?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-514303155.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	244469   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4049577212.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	244470  

OhSixTJ is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:17 AM   #2
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Farmington N.M.
Posts: 894
Rag joint? Looks different than the ones I'm used to.
PHILDABEAST is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC