Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford
The back corners should not be attached before hooking the latches into the windshield. Hook the latches into their slots in the windshield frame but don't close the latch. Then insert the rear corners, then latch the front shut. You'll never get the front connected to the windshield if you install the rear corners first.
x2; Closing the latch on the front is the last thing I do. In order:
1. Put top in the "up" position
2. Place latches in windshield frame (don't close latches)
3. Hook back corner flaps
4. Unroll and hook in rear window bar
5. Zip rear window
5. Insert side windows and zip closed
6. Snap in pieces above driver and passenger door
7. Close latch
On my top, it just gets too tight to do any of the other steps if I close the latches at all before the end.