- Always go straight up and straight down a dune.
- When you get stuck, dont try and drive out or else you will just sink to the axles if anything try to back out of the potential hole.
- keep momentum, the more speed you keep going up a dune, the better off you are.
- Air down, dont go to 20lbs go to 11-13lbs, you need to spread out the tires.
- Dont make to tight of fast turns or you may loose a bead on the tires.
- Park on flat land or downhill.
- if you start scaling dunes, turn with the way the sand pushes you, do not turn into the push of the sand when you are sideways on a dune.
I dont think I left anything out. Have fun and be safe out there.