Actually in the process of doing mine right now.
Just a few things to consider:
- gas tank: switch to a comp GenRight or use fuel cell in place of rear seat?
- evap canister: for '03+ TJ's, gotta relocate it
- going to cut the rear corners? (comp cut mine)
- 3 or 4 link the rear? Click Here
helps a lot getting best angles and whatnot
- gonna have to rework the exhaust system to clear the stretch
- new rear driveshaft
- heims or johnny joints?
- use shocks & coils, relocate leaf springs, or move to coil overs?
- do it yourself or hire it out?
- TIME...don't expect to finish it in a weekend (or two, or five...)
I'm sure for the more experienced professionals it isn't that big of a deal, but for the novice weekend-warrior type (like me) it is a huge undertaking...