So 101 people have been freakin out and messing up there fenders trying to remove them. So im going to do a step by step (pictures soon) on how to do this because it is tricky..
Materials-- Nutsert kit from harbor freight 10 bucks ish
so what i did was this.
1. (about 1 hr) go arround the under side of the fenders with a wrench and a pair of vice grips(needle nose) and loosen all screws. The ones with a black little box they go into.
2. Some of them have a nutsert (usually rusted on)
so to remove these if you can get on the back with the needle nose grips and grab them and remove the bolts.
3. Some of them have nutserts and are not able to get to from the jeep anywhere! THIS IS WHERE THE WORK BEGINS!
so on these what i did was either break the tops off and drill them out, or use a dremel tool and cut them off to the the fender off. (very tedious)
after that go arround and drill out the nutserts stuck in the body.
4. Paint or do whatever you want to the fenders*
5. use the nutsert gun to put new nutserts in the body so you can reattach the fenders.
6. put all the screws and blots in...
7. AND WHALLA!
youve got nice new painted fenders attached.
any questions just comment!