Originally Posted by Apshouse
2000 wrangler 4.0 auto, 4" lift, vibration on take off, while driving hwy speed it's all over the road, it rides very rough, I know the upper control arm bushings are worn and they are all still the factory ones, I was thinking about putting rear upper adjustable arms and oem on the front, since money is tight, what would be the best setup for a budget price?
1) What model and brand shock absorbers are installed?
2) What size tires are you running and, precisely, what air pressure is in them?
3) Do you have a SYE/CV driveshaft installed?
4) Has your rear pinion angle been adjusted properly? Are you certain?
5) If no SYE/CV driveshaft, how far has your t-case been dropped and have you also added a set of 1" taller motor mounts?