Winch Failure destroys my tub - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-26-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Winch Failure destroys my tub

I have a smittybuilt aka shittybuilt 10,000lb winch and Today wheeling it has failed me for the last time for this failure combined with an overheating issue caused me to slid down a hill and rear end a tree.... This has caused extensive damage to my Jeep My hardtop had a tree in it my spare tire was shoved into the back of my jeep my tailgate is bent like tin foil the rear tub where my hinges attach has bent severely and my back window shattered. I also had to pay $400 for an off road tow I am tired of this shit my winch has cost me thousands of dollars of body damage luckily no mechanical damage. Though I in the market for a new winch I looked into the Warn 9.5 TSi but i seriously cant afford that... especially now. So does anyone know about Engo are they good they are ranked really wheel by four wheeler magazine.. Any advice on what to do about the winch and my tub would be very helpful

__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Here's some pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131125_222604.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	545186   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131125_222612.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	209.6 KB
ID:	545194  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131125_222620.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	545202   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131125_222755.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	545210  


__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #3
Motorized Toy Collector

WF Supporting Member
 
TJDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Eastern WA State
Posts: 2,745
Well that sucks. What exactly happened? Curious as my XRC8 failed on me. Luckily, not on a steep hill. Something popped and it would not spool in anymore. Like a gear broke or something. I was pissed. It's still sitting in the garage. Never even took it apart yet.
Replaced it a couple years ago with a used Warn XD9000i. Night and day difference in performance.
I would scour the adds and forums for a good used one.
Sorry about your Jeep bud.
TJDave is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 01:19 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Well that sucks. What exactly happened? Curious as my XRC8 failed on me. Luckily, not on a steep hill. Something popped and it would not spool in anymore. Like a gear broke or something. I was pissed. It's still sitting in the garage. Never even took it apart yet.
Replaced it a couple years ago with a used Warn XD9000i. Night and day difference in performance.
I would scour the adds and forums for a good used one.
Sorry about your Jeep bud.
It just stopped while winching when I was pressing in and I had no traction for my tires even aired down just spun on the brush and so I climbed out and to check the spool tried some more spooling and it just spun then I guess something gave for my jeep slid back over one tree and slammed into another ruining my day.. So I have decided to remove the winch and I still don't know what to do about the tub corners and roof for it is my DD now coming to winter... Also thanks
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 02:10 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bakersfield, Ca
Posts: 147
I too have been blessed with the failure of an XRC8 winch on my Jeep. I was high-centered and had to dig my way out when the controller would not engage. Seems like a poor design. The contacts were not engaging, so I got nothing for power. The time before, when I needed it, I had to twist the connection several times to make those contacts.

I solved this issue by replacing the recepticle on the unit with a simple 4 way trailer plug. Works like a champ. Sucks to put out the money for a winch to get us out when we get in too far, only to have it fail....

In my case, the only damage was to my pride...I was bragging to my friend about how good the Jeep was off road......
__________________
Better lucky than good!
fawsty is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 02:12 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 203
So , you can afford thousands of dollars in body damage but still want a crappy /Chinese winch ? It's funny how when someone inquires about a Chinese winch how many pop up to tell you how great they are . Where are those people now ?Stop fooling yourself and get a Warn . I have never heard one single word of some one regretting buying a Warn , ever .You know it's the right thing to do.Even if you buy used , you can get them serviced forever.
dahreno is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearin_dirtup View Post
It just stopped while winching when I was pressing in and I had no traction for my tires even aired down just spun on the brush and so I climbed out and to check the spool tried some more spooling and it just spun then I guess something gave for my jeep slid back over one tree and slammed into another ruining my day.. So I have decided to remove the winch and I still don't know what to do about the tub corners and roof for it is my DD now coming to winter... Also thanks
So how did your Jeep coast down the hill? Did you get out of the Jeep without putting it into gear/setting the e-brake and then put the winch into free spool?
geiman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
mikemounlio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 697
I have used my xrc8 many many times. I like it. After a lift, tires, axles, and mabye armor i will upgrade. As of now tho i like my xrc8. It has gotten me out a couple times and my friends out a dozen times now.

I might go to a rope line tho. Then i would love my winch. I just dont like the idea of a cable letting go and hurting a friend or myself.
__________________
04 Rubi 5 speed RE4.5 LA 37 BFG 4.88 Chromoly Axles HD Clutch Cage Currie HD Steering PSC HD Gear Box Viair HD OBA Armor ARB Diff Covers Tube Fenders OR-FAB Carrier SuperWinch K&N MagnaFlow Rhino Lined and i find more daily
BUILT and READY
mikemounlio is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
JeepersDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
Sorry for your loss, my friend. I hate to see stuff like this, but it's the risk we take for the thrills we get.

What's your insurance got to say? Seems they have first word on the body damage. They may even pay to fix your winch, but being off road may make your policy invalid....be careful about it.

As for a winch, my Warn M8000 is over 25 years old....lots of use and abuse....never let me down.

Towing? I joined Good Sam Road Club, they will come get you anywhere, no mileage limits, no bitching about being off road, even covers the RV

Since you're here on the west coast PM some photos of the actual damage, I may have some help for you.
JeepersDave is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
K.wag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Roseburg, Oregon
Posts: 672
I've been loving my engo winch so far. Probably used it a dozen times and performs flawlessly.
"crappy chinese winch"
hmm why don't you go look at the magazine competition or ask anyone that has had one?
You won't find too many complaints about it. People are just so butt hurt about buying overseas.
Engo most definitely is not smittybilt. lol.
K.wag is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 203
I take all off road mags. and have read all the tests . The one test they never have is the test of time . I'll make you a deal . if you can get your Chinese winch repaired by the manufacturer in 20 years from purchase date , I'll pay for the repair !By the way , why ask someone who has one , the PO has one , didn't you just read his experience ? By the way , I'm not butthurt about chinese things , I own many chinese things as most people do . I'm just not going to use one to save me or my vehicle .
dahreno is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
K.wag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Roseburg, Oregon
Posts: 672
I have no problem replacing my winch before 20 years from now... lighter, stronger, better technology/materials? Older is not always better.

And I will edit:
I have no issues with Warn. Hands down they make the best winch. But I'm sorry, the warn equivalent of my $300 winch is close to $1000. I would rather spend that on other mods when I see Engo as a close second.

To the OP:
I wouldn't go with anything but warn or engo, but i know stu-offroad.com also recommends the bulldog I believe and I would take his word for almost anything.
K.wag is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #13
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
JeepSport04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Coatesville, PA
Posts: 36
Sorry about your luck.

Does anyone have experience with the winches that Quadratec sells?
Of course Quadratec says they are great...but what is the real life experience with these?
JeepSport04 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
srad600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MTL, NJ
Posts: 1,619
Damn man thats shitty.


Its also shitty that your thread is going to turn into the battle that this forum loves SO much.

I have used Warns but never owned one, they are real nice....obviously. I had no complaint about using it. Ill prob never own one unless I find a good priced used one though.

As for my Engo, love it so far. Ive had it for a lil over 2 years and used it dozens of times. Only "issue" was that with the longer wire rope it hit the control box if not spooled perfectly. No biggy because I put mine under my hood any way.
__________________
The Budget Brawler. AKA Berta
97 sport 4.0 5 spd
6" Long arm 35" MTRs
HP30-Eaton E locker D44-Detroit locker-4.88 Ten Factory Chromo shafts.
KC/Hella, Engo 12k, LED rock lights, "train" horns, Home made-Hand Throttle, OBA, Etc etc.
srad600 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahreno View Post
So , you can afford thousands of dollars in body damage but still want a crappy /Chinese winch ? It's funny how when someone inquires about a Chinese winch how many pop up to tell you how great they are . Where are those people now ?Stop fooling yourself and get a Warn . I have never heard one single word of some one regretting buying a Warn , ever .You know it's the right thing to do.Even if you buy used , you can get them serviced forever.
Yeah I was looking last night for a used warn and there are deals out there I have to find it... Also where could you get it serviced?
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiman View Post

So how did your Jeep coast down the hill? Did you get out of the Jeep without putting it into gear/setting the e-brake and then put the winch into free spool?
I was engaged and my wheels Didn't spin it literally slide with the wheels locked dye to no traction
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepersDave View Post
Sorry for your loss, my friend. I hate to see stuff like this, but it's the risk we take for the thrills we get.

What's your insurance got to say? Seems they have first word on the body damage. They may even pay to fix your winch, but being off road may make your policy invalid....be careful about it.

As for a winch, my Warn M8000 is over 25 years old....lots of use and abuse....never let me down.

Towing? I joined Good Sam Road Club, they will come get you anywhere, no mileage limits, no bitching about being off road, even covers the RV

Since you're here on the west coast PM some photos of the actual damage, I may have some help for you.
Thanks!!! The info helps and I am talking to the insurance today but the tow company didn't say it was an off road tow on the receipt which should help.... Also I will pm some pics after my MRI
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #18
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.wag View Post
I have no problem replacing my winch before 20 years from now... lighter, stronger, better technology/materials? Older is not always better.

And I will edit:
I have no issues with Warn. Hands down they make the best winch. But I'm sorry, the warn equivalent of my $300 winch is close to $1000. I would rather spend that on other mods when I see Engo as a close second.

To the OP:
I wouldn't go with anything but warn or engo, but i know stu-offroad.com also recommends the bulldog I believe and I would take his word for almost anything.
I have never heard of bull dog. Are they American? Also does anyone have experience with this winch?
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:44 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by srad600 View Post
Damn man thats shitty.

Its also shitty that your thread is going to turn into the battle that this forum loves SO much.

I have used Warns but never owned one, they are real nice....obviously. I had no complaint about using it. Ill prob never own one unless I find a good priced used one though.

As for my Engo, love it so far. Ive had it for a lil over 2 years and used it dozens of times. Only "issue" was that with the longer wire rope it hit the control box if not spooled perfectly. No biggy because I put mine under my hood any way.
So you would recommend it?? Also I didn't create this thread to start a dumb argument over winches I started this to get info on what to do with my tub and also to put the word out that my smittybuilt Chinese winch failed my for last time and I am now going to have to pay the ultimate price of having a cheap winch.
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearin_dirtup View Post
I was engaged and my wheels Didn't spin it literally slide with the wheels locked dye to no traction
So what actually broke that let you slide? The line, or something internal to the winch?
geiman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:49 AM   #21
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiman View Post

So what actually broke that let you slide? The line, or something internal to the winch?
Internal my line is wrapped around my front bumper
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
tearin_dirtup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Ramon, CA
Posts: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahreno View Post
I take all off road mags. and have read all the tests . The one test they never have is the test of time . I'll make you a deal . if you can get your Chinese winch repaired by the manufacturer in 20 years from purchase date , I'll pay for the repair !By the way , why ask someone who has one , the PO has one , didn't you just read his experience ? By the way , I'm not butthurt about chinese things , I own many chinese things as most people do . I'm just not going to use one to save me or my vehicle .
Don't understand you PO question but I am going to decline that deal for I am buying a warn or engo and start researching about bully dog maybe. But if you want to help pay for a new winch I would be ecstatic
__________________
98 TJ 4.0l/K&n Cold air/Flowmaster/R Ford 8.8 w/Ox Air Locker Yukon 4.88/F Dana 30 w/ Aussie Locker Yukon 4.88/10k winch/jks disconnects/4in mismatch lift/ rancho shocks/33in tires on steelies
Build Thread
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/li...ad-397338.html
tearin_dirtup is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
callbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cortez Colo
Posts: 636


This will get good as usual.

Engo here no problems. Not worried about 20 years from now at 62 years old.
callbob is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
K.wag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Roseburg, Oregon
Posts: 672
I have no experience with bulldog, but here is his writeup:
Bulldog 10K lb. Winch - 1
K.wag is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
K.wag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Roseburg, Oregon
Posts: 672
if you do decide to buy Engo, save your self some time with my research:
call rockridge 4x4 and tell them you are a forum member. I had a great experience with them and they had the best prices around. Bought, a 10k, winch plate, and neoprene cover.
K.wag is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
Wondertwin1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northwest Florida
Posts: 753
2 issues with my Engo, there is literally no drag when you unlock the spoil. So the entire cable loosens up as soon as you disengage, which caused me to put 2-3 kinks in the cable as soon as I used it. Wasn't happy. And it does hit the control box if it isn't spooled well enough. So now i take the time everytime I use it to almost completely unwrap it and respool it. But for less than half the price of warn, I'll take it. I have the 10k. And is tough.
__________________
I woke up this morning with good intentions, then idiots happened
Wondertwin1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 02:22 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
srad600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: MTL, NJ
Posts: 1,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondertwin1 View Post
2 issues with my Engo, there is literally no drag when you unlock the spoil. So the entire cable loosens up as soon as you disengage, which caused me to put 2-3 kinks in the cable as soon as I used it. Wasn't happy. And it does hit the control box if it isn't spooled well enough. So now i take the time everytime I use it to almost completely unwrap it and respool it. But for less than half the price of warn, I'll take it. I have the 10k. And is tough.
I forgot about the complete free spin when its on neutral. That does kinda suck. Lol
__________________
The Budget Brawler. AKA Berta
97 sport 4.0 5 spd
6" Long arm 35" MTRs
HP30-Eaton E locker D44-Detroit locker-4.88 Ten Factory Chromo shafts.
KC/Hella, Engo 12k, LED rock lights, "train" horns, Home made-Hand Throttle, OBA, Etc etc.
srad600 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
Wondertwin1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northwest Florida
Posts: 753
I wish there was a way to add drag to it. Just a bit would be awesome.
__________________
I woke up this morning with good intentions, then idiots happened
Wondertwin1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE Texas
Posts: 103
I don't use my winch often but I wanted to feel confident in it when I need it. I have a warn M8000. Here is a link to a pretty good price. For the difference I couldn't justify going cheaper. Warn M8000 Premium Winch Series New | eBay
TxkTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
MTJeepTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lolo Montana
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxkTJ View Post
I don't use my winch often but I wanted to feel confident in it when I need it. I have a warn M8000. Here is a link to a pretty good price. For the difference I couldn't justify going cheaper. Warn M8000 Premium Winch Series New | eBay
This is the winch I have also. My father got a mail in rebate from warn after buying a warn 15,000lb for his f250. We scored an M8000 for 350$ with the rebate. As far as defending Warn's warranty after years and years, they will help you. They just sent us a replacement motor for my dads 8274 from 1974 (which is the first year ever for the 8274). FREE. If you watch 4wheelparts.com around Christmas time they are BLOWING M8000's out sometimes. less than 500$. If a guy wants to drop a little more coin get an 8274.
And to the OP, sorry about the damage to your Jeep I would be upset also.

__________________
In The Mountains
MTJeepTJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC