then just saving for a full set of adjustable arms from MC.
and upgrading anything that breaks the next 5 months of desert season
paddles? unless you have something other then the factory engine and axle the 4.0 and (hopefully) D44 wont like you very much. im not saying its not possible but its not necessary. my friends brother and dad both run paddles on their jeeps but the cj5 has a 351W and the old willys has a 383 SBC pushing close to 800hp.
03 Big Bird Yellow TJ Sport
79 Big Bird Yellow CJ7 Renegade
- 1" body lift - got in garage
- SYE kit
- Novak cable shift
- 4" Clayton lift (debating long arm short arm)
- 35" Goodyear MTRs
- AEV Argent Pintlers - got in garage
- Half doors painted - got in garage
- Rampage Soft top -should be in route soon
- Monster Line the Tub
- upgrade front axle to Dynatrac D44 Prorock 4.88 or 5.13 gears
- same upgrade for the rear
- Poison Spyder rocker armor
- Poison Spyder rear bumper
- Some kind of TT still deciding on which one
- Roll Cage upgrade
most upgrades wil be done as soon as I get done paying for my sons college.............
I'm thinking that all my fluids need to be changed
Looks like I'll be starting over again with that list too. The LJ I just bought has a broken shock so those are going in this weekend, but the fluid and consumables list I just finished on my TJ starts anew.
For some, it is easier to kill the light inside of themselves than it is to fight the darkness all around them.