Looking under the hood the other day I noticed that the drivers side motor mount looked odd. sure enough, the moulded rubber was missing and the engine was sitting about 1" back.......Looked on the passenger side and all looked good. Installing the drivers side today I noticed that the engine moved pretty easily when removing and hooking up the new one. Sure enough, checked the passenger side and found that the bottom metal bracket on the mount had broken...so basically I had no motor mounts
Seeing as I had it all apart I just took the mount apart and welded it.
Makes me wonder now how long they were broken or at least one was