Me and my sister had some new friends come take a look at her jeep today. We had already figured out that the engine knock that she had was from her inner pulley being loose. So we took it all apart and found out that the pulley was way too big for the harmonic balancer. So the brought it to autozone to figure out that it was the right pulley but the rubber that used to be inbetween the two had fallen out. So $10 later it is now fixed using rubber weather stripping and 10 min epoxy. It looks like it could have come from the factory like how we did it
We also figured out the problem with her 4wd. The gear on the axle shaft was 1/2 engaged so the vacuum could even move it. So we left the tcase in 4wd and slid the little gear over to the right way. And now it works perfectly again
time for the mud tomorrow
and tomorrow we are taking out the carpet and the cloth from the roll bar.