Hello all new to the board, first post -- Bought a 1994 Jeep Wrangler and I love it. Would like advice on replacing the front seats.
- can't go with cloth
- need to be able to get kids in the back (passenger seat needs to work like stock seat)
- will most likely get wet (plan on leaving hard top off all summer)
- don't want the seats to fade
- don't need or want racing seats
- recently purchased new console (Vertically Driven Products 41511C - VDP Deluxe Ultimate Console for 76-95 Jeep CJ & Wrangler YJ - Quadratec
) waiting on seat purchase to install
- don't want to spend over $500 but want seats to last
- need to be easy to install
- need to recline
Any recommendations? Anyone got pictures of their recommendations installed?