Let us tell you a little about our group, the group consists of Jeep Wranglers only (any year, model, modified or stock) that are from the SW Washington and NW Oregon area. For many of us it was the first time we had met a fellow Jeeper face-to-face. We are family orientated, we have monthly Meet-in-Greets and Events.
We hope you come to our Meet-in-Greets; it is a great way to meet fellow Jeep enthusiasts and a great group of people to have fun with. There are no dues to be a member.
Of course a group wouldn't be practical if there were not a few rules we go by:
You can find us in the Washington & Oregon Forums or on Facebook:
SW Washington / NW Oregon Jeep Wranglers
- If you are not at the designated location at the set time we are scheduled to leave we will not wait! This makes an event behind schedule and is not fair to those that are there on time and ready to go.
- In order to have a say in an event (times or meeting locations) you must attend a Meet-in-Greet to discuss it with the association and sponsor.
- During an event do not go off by yourself, this is just common sense. We arrive as a group we stay as a group, this is not to say we might not agree that the group splits up and let the hardcore wheelers that want to take the harder trail go on as a group and the ones that want to take the easier trail stay together. Remember the buddy system, when trail riding, it's always better to have someone else out there with you to help if you break down or get stuck.
- Follow the principles of Tread Lightly
- Drugs and Alcohol while driving at an Event donít mix