Markin, The front fenders holes didn't align well. The instructions weren't that good either. It says to put screws in at the rear and work to the front, nope. Front holes end up way off. I put screws in at front first then alternate to the rear and back to front back to rear till I got to the middle, or last hole. It took some persuasion and care to keep screws aligned to not strip them out. Fender fit tight but it fit. The rears were easier. Yea, I guess I make things worse than it really is, I like to do a good job so it usually takes me longer. I'll post a close up.
Oh, and each fender requires a self tapping screw to lock inner liner in place. That's drilling to me.