I have not gotten my computer to control the TCC or lock n torq on my 700R4. Here is what I am going to try. Give any thought or suggestions if you have any. I am going to get a relay and a vacuum switch and hook them up like the drawing I have attached. Do you see any issues with this?
Got my TCC working. The problem all along was the white / pink wire on the brake switch was for a ground. I cut the black wire on the other side of it and hooked 12 volt switched power to it. I unhooked the shift interlok solenoid on the side of the column because the wire ran to it also.
Now that I have gotten most of the bugs worked out. I am starting some other upgrades to my jeep.
1. Power Lok front posi unit installed over the weekend. Works great.
2. Purchased a 4" value flex lift kit and ordered the upper adjustable control arms to go with it.
3. I ordered a SYE from JB conversions for the Chevy speed sensor.
4. I am looking for a set of 16" wheels with 285 75 16 mud tires.
5. I bought a Ford 8.8 Rear end out of an Explorer and a high pinion Dana 30 for the front. I will do that upgrade when I can afford to get the 456 gears.
I love what youve done man. Im tired of people saying the 4.3 isnt a good candidate to swap into a TJ. I have a 97 TJ and a 96 4.3L blazer that i want to swap into my TJ. I was wondering how much did you spend total on the swap? and how long did it take you? how many hours do you put in daily? weekly? monthly? The biggest difference between you and me is the years of 4.3, mine is OBDII so i may encounter a couple different issues. I will be having a shop wire it all for me. A driveshaft/exhaust shop for that those areas. I will use Novak bolt-in engine mounts.
I really appreciate it if you could respond, it would help me so much.
__________________ My Toys
2003 RED Jeep Wrangler X - Can't stop adding stuff and updating.
2014 White Jeep Liberty Sport
2011 Carbon Black GMC Yukon Denali
2007 Black GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2007 Keystone Laredo 284BHS TT