Build Tj. FINISHED - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > TJ Build Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Build Tj. FINISHED

Here it is guys, I'm new to the forum but was on quite a few jeep forums back in the day when I built my cherokee. Now I upgraded and purchased a wrangler.

Motor- 4.0
Interior- stock, cobra CB, sound bar
Exterior- 35x12.5R15, custom half doors, custom paint job, black Cragar 15s, LOD custom front bumper and rear bumper with swing away tire holder, rock slider, gas tank armor, under carriage armor, XRC tubular fenders, poison spider rear quarter panels.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or reply on here, hope y'all enjoy!!
If anybody is around East Texas please let me know if there are any good trails besides barnwell..

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1936108893.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	556194
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2807904827.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	556202   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-191622672.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	556210  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-744962192.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	556218   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1519231598.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	556226  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1842205355.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	556234   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3018133736.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	556242  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1034950578.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	556250   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3415520283.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	556258  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2322632460.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	556266   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-404253070.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	556274  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4016056398.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	556290  

__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
TGJ01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 638
Looking good, any more shots from the side? I'm looking for some flat fenders

TGJ01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGJ01 View Post
Looking good, any more shots from the side? I'm looking for some flat fenders
The XRC fenders? The best you can buy!
I'll attach a few more

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2637200955.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	558394
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3739441335.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	558402  
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 29
are you going to paint it? Looks good now, but I think a paint job will be the icing on the cake! Great job.
valk1999 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by valk1999 View Post
are you going to paint it? Looks good now, but I think a paint job will be the icing on the cake! Great job.
Yes! I agree with you, that will be in the near future. I must find a way to do a gear reduction :happy:
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Nateh2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Gorham, ME
Posts: 15
How do you like the LOD rear tire carrier and bumper? I'm looking to buy one. Also what model is it?
Nateh2012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:48 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateh2012 View Post
How do you like the LOD rear tire carrier and bumper? I'm looking to buy one. Also what model is it?
The only issue I have is it is quite squeaky(noisy) when I am driving and not sure of the model I can look it up for you and let you know later on in the day.
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:57 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Nateh2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Gorham, ME
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinnyOrangeTJ View Post
The only issue I have is it is quite squeaky(noisy) when I am driving and not sure of the model I can look it up for you and let you know later on in the day.
I'll look around and see if I can figure out the model! Thanks though
Nateh2012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:19 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
Robdog2232's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 76
Nice looking rig! Did the xrc fenders require cutting your fenders or did they replace them? I know of 2 other off road parks besides Barnwell, River Run in Jacksonville (mud only) and Shiloh Hills in Alto (mud and dirt hills). Haven't been to any but heard that Barnwell is the best
Robdog2232 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
brwillis11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 18
If you want to get out of the mud take a trip to Hot Springs Ar and goto Super Lift. Not sure exactly where you are located but I'm in Texarkana and its 1 1/2 to 2 hours from me. Incredible riding.

I go with a few guys from Texarkana Jeep Junkies Club, Arkansas Crawlers and Jeep Owners of Central Ark. We normally have good sized groups ride. If you go hit any of those groups up on FB and you will have 5-40 Jeeps jump at the opportunity to ride at a moments notice.
brwillis11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by brwillis11 View Post
If you want to get out of the mud take a trip to Hot Springs Ar and goto Super Lift. Not sure exactly where you are located but I'm in Texarkana and its 1 1/2 to 2 hours from me. Incredible riding. I go with a few guys from Texarkana Jeep Junkies Club, Arkansas Crawlers and Jeep Owners of Central Ark. We normally have good sized groups ride. If you go hit any of those groups up on FB and you will have 5-40 Jeeps jump at the opportunity to ride at a moments notice.

Oh lord that would be awesome!! I'm actually located in shreveport, Louisiana. Not to far actually. I will def do that, I plan on going one of these weekends coming up. One last ride before Christmas. Thank you!!
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robdog2232 View Post
Nice looking rig! Did the xrc fenders require cutting your fenders or did they replace them? I know of 2 other off road parks besides Barnwell, River Run in Jacksonville (mud only) and Shiloh Hills in Alto (mud and dirt hills). Haven't been to any but heard that Barnwell is the best
It replaces them. Small amount of cutting(to remove it completely) I heard of river run that's where I took my fourwheeler(to much mud for my jeep lol) and never heard of Shiloh Hills will def have to check it out :cheers:
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Pat-54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 349
I'm down in Slidell, can't find any trails or anything besides some friends land every once in awhile. Know of any places kinda close?
Pat-54 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat-54 View Post
I'm down in Slidell, can't find any trails or anything besides some friends land every once in awhile. Know of any places kinda close?
:shakes: Slidell? Bunch of coon-asses down there. I was raised there.
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3621512939.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	593249

Well I decided to give her a bath today..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-696877397.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	593241  
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:30 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
Pat-54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinnyOrangeTJ View Post
:shakes: Slidell? Bunch of coon-asses down there. I was raised there.
It's gotten worse man. Almost intolerable. What school did you go to?
Pat-54 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat-54 View Post
It's gotten worse man. Almost intolerable. What school did you go to?
Salmen high!! Had some good memories there, I owned a jeep cherokee when I went there well junior year I did lol.
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
Pat-54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinnyOrangeTJ View Post
Salmen high!! Had some good memories there, I owned a jeep cherokee when I went there well junior year I did lol.
My first car was a Subaru outback station wagon!! Rocked that shit! Haha!!! Anyways, we beat salmen in football, and we ended up almost brawling by the end. Then our last game vs Slidell high actually did end in a bench clearing brawl, didn't get to play the last 10 seconds of the game it went to hell that fast!!
Pat-54 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
ShinnyOrangeTJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat-54 View Post
My first car was a Subaru outback station wagon!! Rocked that shit! Haha!!! Anyways, we beat salmen in football, and we ended up almost brawling by the end. Then our last game vs Slidell high actually did end in a bench clearing brawl, didn't get to play the last 10 seconds of the game it went to hell that fast!!
Yea... Salmem never really had a good line up when I went there. Lol!! I want me another Subaru!! You can't go wrong with em.
__________________
2001 TJ
Orange Massacre.
ShinnyOrangeTJ is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Pat-54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinnyOrangeTJ View Post
Yea... Salmem never really had a good line up when I went there. Lol!! I want me another Subaru!! You can't go wrong with em.
I want to lift a station wagon and see how it goes. I went mudding with my subie, and loved it, didn't get stuck!
Pat-54 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:51 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 60
looks nice

hoyt5885 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC