First time jeep owner about to start the build. Cracked the fuel tank on a pipe so I just out a new to me tank in and I am in the process of putting new ujoint a in the front axle shafts. When I pulled the shaft I noticed the milk of water. Opened up the pumpkin last night and found it to be plumb full if mud. The axle has been pulled and washed out bearing retried and sitting in oil. I guess the axle was so full of mud that it couldn't dry out. The gears and bearings had minimal surface rust and cleaned up well. I am gonna slam the newly cleaned axle in and hope to be back in the road for a while. I am going to attempt a soa lift soon. Just want the rest of the jeep to be mechanically sound. So far I have replaced the water pump, radiator, fan clutch, oil pressure sending unit, and installed a cat. Getting close to being mechanically sound!