New to me '92 Wrangler - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > YJ Jeep Wrangler Forum > YJ Build Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Zoltan2125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
New to me '92 Wrangler

I did a "cosmetic restoration". New top, diamond plate, painted bumpers, new seat covers, Herculiner on the inside (although you can't see it here) and a lot of cleaning. The engine and transmission has 5000 miles on it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-687680361.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	1349769   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1567975398.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	1349785  


Zoltan2125 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 608
Great looking jeep!

__________________
Las Vegas
1995 YJ / New in 2013 Build Link
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/je...ld-333681.html
Jrozar is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:21 PM   #3
Newb
 
Edubrules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: West Palmdale
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan2125 View Post
I did a "cosmetic restoration". New top, diamond plate, painted bumpers, new seat covers, Herculiner on the inside (although you can't see it here) and a lot of cleaning. The engine and transmission has 5000 miles on it.
Was the Diamond plate a kit or did you cut it from a larger sheet ? How does it attach ? I've been looking for a matte black diamond plate for my 94 yj
Edubrules is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Zoltan2125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edubrules View Post
Was the Diamond plate a kit or did you cut it from a larger sheet ? How does it attach ? I've been looking for a matte black diamond plate for my 94 yj
I ordered it off eBay from one of the best ebayers I've dealt with. It came with rivets and I already owned a rivet gun. You could also use 3M tape also. Here is the contact info for them:

J & O Carts Parts

WWW.jocartsparts.com

Phone: 773-754-1170 (John or Oramay)

They sell it already coated in Herculiner. Hope that helps.
Zoltan2125 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:45 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Zoltan2125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan2125 View Post
I ordered it off eBay from one of the best ebayers I've dealt with. It came with rivets and I already owned a rivet gun. You could also use 3M tape also. Here is the contact info for them: J & O Carts Parts WWW.jocartsparts.com Phone: 773-754-1170 (John or Oramay) They sell it already coated in Herculiner. Hope that helps.

Btw, they precisely hand cut each piece.
Zoltan2125 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:22 PM   #6
Newb
 
Edubrules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: West Palmdale
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan2125 View Post
Btw, they precisely hand cut each piece.
thanks for link...looks like a great product !
Edubrules is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:56 PM   #7
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BCDonny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Squamish BC Canada
Posts: 758
great looking jeep, looks like you are off to a good start. You know once you get going you are never finished.
BCDonny is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:26 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Zoltan2125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCDonny View Post
great looking jeep, looks like you are off to a good start. You know once you get going you are never finished.
I'm figuring that out. Things have changed/been added since that picture.

Zoltan2125 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC