Club Copperhead !!! - Page 12 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Pics Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #331
Jeeper
 
Proof2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 56
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4026446740.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	464233



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2408006154.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	464241



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2196840253.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	464249



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3410791317.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	464257

It's finally here! The color is even better in person.

Proof2006 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #332
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,577
AHHHHHHH the Copperhead goodness! i can't wait to be sitting on my front porch popping open a cold miller lite on a beautiful day like today and just looking into my driveway and seeing my Copperhead wrangler

__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. It’s a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #333
Jeeper
 
Dr.Ew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
looking good brotha !!! what are your plans for it ?
Winch, Olympic front bumper with receiver hitch (I plow about 1/3 mile of road), 15" black rims with 33x12.5 Duratracs. probably Ace sliders eventually.
Most important mod will be earned scratches!
Dr.Ew is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #334
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ew View Post
Winch, Olympic front bumper with receiver hitch (I plow about 1/3 mile of road), 15" black rims with 33x12.5 Duratracs. probably Ace sliders eventually.
Most important mod will be earned scratches!
nice !! i just got a email from i believe 4wdparts or whatever their name is and til the end of the month they're have 20% off most of their parts. im tempted to start buying already but im trying to be strong and wait til after i pick it up this week
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. It’s a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #335
Jeeper
 
Dr.Ew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 105
The temptation to immediately by components is pathological. Here are some more pictures to tide you over, Don:


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1727820056.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	466289
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3757599524.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	466297   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-257465003.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	466305  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3187216906.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	466313  
Dr.Ew is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #336
Jeeper
 
Dr.Ew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 105
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1611745631.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	466321



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2178061534.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	466329



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-754175453.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	466337
Dr.Ew is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #337
Jeeper
 
easttexasjeepgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Avinger, Texas
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ew View Post
The temptation to immediately by components is pathological. Here are some more pictures to tide you over, Don:
Wow...and to think I have been worried I made the wrong color choice..now my wait just got easier...love the color and thanks for being generous with the pics..
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Unlimited Sport
easttexasjeepgirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #338
Jeeper
 
3PedalMINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 572
Texasjeepgirl,

Pictures do not do this color justice at, you will LOVE this color!

Im going crazy trying to be sensible and stagger my mods out. it is becoming way to hard. Soft top looks great with this color! hopefully one comes out on craigslist soon!
__________________
Save The Manuals!

2014 JKU-R Copperhead
My build thread: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/3pe...ad-354434.html
3PedalMINI is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #339
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 35
Thanks to all for the beautiful pictures of your copperheads. Sure is a beautiful color. Have not seen one in person yet and probably won't until I go to pick mine up. Maybe by thanksgiving?
__________________
2014 jkur copperhead, auto, 4.10, max tow, black leather, 730 nav, connectivity, remote start

ordered 9/12, D and vin on 9/16, D1 on 10/9, KZ on 10/28, KZM on 10/29, delivered to dealer 11/12
jaymur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #340
Jeeper
 
easttexasjeepgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Avinger, Texas
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
Texasjeepgirl,

Pictures do not do this color justice at, you will LOVE this color!

Im going crazy trying to be sensible and stagger my mods out. it is becoming way to hard. Soft top looks great with this color! hopefully one comes out on craigslist soon!
How much is the average soft top used??? I have seen a lot of posts saying that's the way to go...being in Texas I can run topless most of the summer but my 2011 got drenched in a bad storm I was stuck at work...but to be honest it didn't hurt a thing it actually cleaned all the hard to get places where trail dust hides
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Unlimited Sport
easttexasjeepgirl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #341
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ew View Post
spectacular !!! i can't wait to see my copperhead beauty in front of me. hopefully sometime this week it should get here
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. It’s a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #342
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 35
From d1 to kz this morning. She is on her way
__________________
2014 jkur copperhead, auto, 4.10, max tow, black leather, 730 nav, connectivity, remote start

ordered 9/12, D and vin on 9/16, D1 on 10/9, KZ on 10/28, KZM on 10/29, delivered to dealer 11/12
jaymur is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #343
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 228
Proof, that Copperhead is sweet! Thanks for posting pix. Dr. Ew, you too!

Congrats, jaymur. you should be in yours soon!

Excited for you, easttexasgirl and donmecca. Hope to see your pix this week, too!
__________________
'14 Sport S, 2dr, Manual, 3.73
DC Bluesoul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #344
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
Texasjeepgirl,

Pictures do not do this color justice at, you will LOVE this color!

Im going crazy trying to be sensible and stagger my mods out. it is becoming way to hard. Soft top looks great with this color! hopefully one comes out on craigslist soon!
What mods are you planning?
__________________
'14 Sport S, 2dr, Manual, 3.73
DC Bluesoul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #345
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,577
so i guess i must have hit KZN today.... thats definitely a good thing i'm just stumped as to why i didnt get an email from VOTZ about the status change. whatever im getting closer now. hopfully i get that call today that its at my dealership.

everyone remember once again, people have said both vots and jeepstatus are not always 100% accurate.
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. It’s a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #346
Jeeper
 
Martini87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
so i guess i must have hit KZN today.... thats definitely a good thing i'm just stumped as to why i didnt get an email from VOTZ about the status change. whatever im getting closer now. hopfully i get that call today that its at my dealership.

everyone remember once again, people have said both vots and jeepstatus are not always 100% accurate.
They never e-mailed me after my last model hit prodcution, bit it arrived at dealer 3 days later
__________________
2014 JKS Copperhead Pearl

Keep calm and Jeep wave.
Martini87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #347
Jeeper
 
3PedalMINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
so i guess i must have hit KZN today.... thats definitely a good thing i'm just stumped as to why i didnt get an email from VOTZ about the status change. whatever im getting closer now. hopfully i get that call today that its at my dealership.

everyone remember once again, people have said both vots and jeepstatus are not always 100% accurate.
once i went to paint i didn't get any more emails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Bluesoul View Post
What mods are you planning?
Gobi-Rack,CVT Tent, CB radio,Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Front bumper and warn xeon winch, LED aux lighting (still debating on if i want to do a 50" lightbar) rock lights, Sleeve & Gusset axles, 2.5" lift with 35's and bush whacker fatties.

I have to spread my mods out though. More immediately will probably be the gobi rack and front bumper and of course the CB. still cant decide if i want to go mid-width or full width bumper. This color is tough and i want to find bumpers that match the look of copperhead. I like a "modded" from the factory look.

I also will be using my jeep as a sales and service vehicle for my business so i need to make sure i find the balance and not look like a total rock crawler when i show up to my customers home
__________________
Save The Manuals!

2014 JKU-R Copperhead
My build thread: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/3pe...ad-354434.html
3PedalMINI is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #348
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,921
I'm not sure Jeep would use 'Copperhead' as a way of describing RED, but I do like it.
legitposter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #349
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
once i went to paint i didn't get any more emails!



Gobi-Rack,CVT Tent, CB radio,Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Front bumper and warn xeon winch, LED aux lighting (still debating on if i want to do a 50" lightbar) rock lights, Sleeve & Gusset axles, 2.5" lift with 35's and bush whacker fatties.

I have to spread my mods out though. More immediately will probably be the gobi rack and front bumper and of course the CB. still cant decide if i want to go mid-width or full width bumper. This color is tough and i want to find bumpers that match the look of copperhead. I like a "modded" from the factory look.

I also will be using my jeep as a sales and service vehicle for my business so i need to make sure i find the balance and not look like a total rock crawler when i show up to my customers home
Got a great visual of you showing up at client in crawler-mode!

I'm trying to space out mods as well with an eye toward hitting trails this fall/winter. I've gotten stuck a couple times before without a winch, so I'll be starting there. Should probably do a lift soon too - but probably wait a bit before laying out for it. Keep us posted on what you get/how you like it.
__________________
'14 Sport S, 2dr, Manual, 3.73
DC Bluesoul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #350
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 228
The CVT tent sounds great - I've seen them top mounted on trucks but never on a jeep. Hadn't even thought of it - but looking into it now!
__________________
'14 Sport S, 2dr, Manual, 3.73
DC Bluesoul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #351
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini87 View Post
They never e-mailed me after my last model hit prodcution, bit it arrived at dealer 3 days later

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
once i went to paint i didn't get any more emails!
well all i know as of now it should be here any day this week !!! and i can't wait !!!!
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. It’s a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #352
Jeeper
 
3PedalMINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Bluesoul View Post
The CVT tent sounds great - I've seen them top mounted on trucks but never on a jeep. Hadn't even thought of it - but looking into it now!
On my phone now so its hard for me to link, but there are ALOT of threads about CVT tents and pictures. Its just about the cheapest "motorhome" i can buy

Also, Since the OEM lighting is horrendous in the next two weeks im going to be purchasing these: J.W. Speaker® 6145 LED Fog Lamp Kit for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

I was going todo ridged's with their foglight adapter bracket but saw these posted on facebook and they have a higher light output,a cleaner cut off and look more "oem" IMO. Hopeing to get by with just these but may still need to purchase the JW speaekrs or tuck lites for the headlights. Im just not 100% sold on the looks of the JWspeakers for the headlights with copperhead.

Ill will certainly update you guys!
__________________
Save The Manuals!

2014 JKU-R Copperhead
My build thread: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f33/3pe...ad-354434.html
3PedalMINI is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #353
The Infamous One

WF Supporting Member
 
donmeca2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hollywood, florida
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
On my phone now so its hard for me to link, but there are ALOT of threads about CVT tents and pictures. Its just about the cheapest "motorhome" i can buy

Also, Since the OEM lighting is horrendous in the next two weeks im going to be purchasing these: J.W. Speaker® 6145 LED Fog Lamp Kit for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

I was going todo ridged's with their foglight adapter bracket but saw these posted on facebook and they have a higher light output,a cleaner cut off and look more "oem" IMO. Hopeing to get by with just these but may still need to purchase the JW speaekrs or tuck lites for the headlights. Im just not 100% sold on the looks of the JWspeakers for the headlights with copperhead.

Ill will certainly update you guys!
JWw headlights will be on of my first mods, black housing versions of course. i think it'll look right. i can honestly say IMO that black housing headlights can make any vehicle look better or more agressive. not to mention the light output of the JW lights are killer. i however am not fond of the almost $800 dollar pricetag, but remember that old saying " You gotta pay to play."
__________________
2014 Copperhead Pearl Wrangler Unlimited Sport

" Revenge is never about the greater good. It’s a visceral need that has to be satisfied or the strong lose focus. "
donmeca2020 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #354
Jeeper
 
Martini87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmeca2020 View Post
JWw headlights will be on of my first mods, black housing versions of course. i think it'll look right. i can honestly say IMO that black housing headlights can make any vehicle look better or more agressive. not to mention the light output of the JW lights are killer. i however am not fond of the almost $800 dollar pricetag, but remember that old saying " You gotta pay to play."
Im sure I will end up with them as well.
__________________
2014 JKS Copperhead Pearl

Keep calm and Jeep wave.
Martini87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #355
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalMINI View Post
On my phone now so its hard for me to link, but there are ALOT of threads about CVT tents and pictures. Its just about the cheapest "motorhome" i can buy

Also, Since the OEM lighting is horrendous in the next two weeks im going to be purchasing these: J.W. Speaker® 6145 LED Fog Lamp Kit for 07-14 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

I was going todo ridged's with their foglight adapter bracket but saw these posted on facebook and they have a higher light output,a cleaner cut off and look more "oem" IMO. Hopeing to get by with just these but may still need to purchase the JW speaekrs or tuck lites for the headlights. Im just not 100% sold on the looks of the JWspeakers for the headlights with copperhead.

Ill will certainly update you guys!
Those lighting kits for fogs and heads are great - I have both on my list but may have to do one [kit!] at a time...

I haven't seen the blacks and I'd love to see them on the Copperhead.
__________________
'14 Sport S, 2dr, Manual, 3.73
DC Bluesoul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #356
Jeeper
 
Martini87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 365
Also, if you like the traditional JEEP look and want to save money, you could get the XENON Headlights with just replace your standard bulbs. That will probably be the route I take because its 150 for the pair and they really turn night into day.

Edit: they are PnP, all you need to do extra is mount a ballast on each side for each light.
__________________
2014 JKS Copperhead Pearl

Keep calm and Jeep wave.
Martini87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #357
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini87 View Post
Also, if you like the traditional JEEP look and want to save money, you could get the XENON Headlights with just replace your standard bulbs. That will probably be the route I take because its 150 for the pair and they really turn night into day.

Edit: they are PnP, all you need to do extra is mount a ballast on each side for each light.
Thanks for the tip, Martini. I will definitely look into these.
__________________
'14 Sport S, 2dr, Manual, 3.73
DC Bluesoul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #358
Jeeper
 
Martini87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Bluesoul View Post
Thanks for the tip, Martini. I will definitely look into these.
I havent had them on a jeep yet, but I had them for my 02 saleen and i plan on getting them for the jeep too. Probably one of my best investments ever.

Dual Beam - Bi-Xenon: H13 (9008) Full Xenon HID Conversion Kit - Jeep - Your #1 source for Xenon HID Kits
__________________
2014 JKS Copperhead Pearl

Keep calm and Jeep wave.
Martini87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #359
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: CT
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martini87 View Post
I havent had them on a jeep yet, but I had them for my 02 saleen and i plan on getting them for the jeep too. Probably one of my best investments ever.

Dual Beam - Bi-Xenon: H13 (9008) Full Xenon HID Conversion Kit - Jeep - Your #1 source for Xenon HID Kits
That's a good site. Great to see there are options. Going to check youtube, etc at end of the day to see if there is anything posted on jeep install. Thanks again.
__________________
'14 Sport S, 2dr, Manual, 3.73
DC Bluesoul is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #360
Jeeper
 
Martini87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Bluesoul View Post
That's a good site. Great to see there are options. Going to check youtube, etc at end of the day to see if there is anything posted on jeep install. Thanks again.
Let me know what you find! I'll probably order these in spring.

__________________
2014 JKS Copperhead Pearl

Keep calm and Jeep wave.
Martini87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC