So here's the story. I have an '81 CJ7 with the 4.0 and 3 speed. It's great fun. The previous owner left a wiring nightmare like nothing else. Very shortly after purchasing it (before I had time to really dig into the wiring), the entire wiring harness burned up. My friend and I got a wiring harness from a doner CJ7 that was just slightly newer (mine had glass fuses, this has plastic). I've got it all in and the Jeep is back together. Every gauge, switch, and light works. When I go to start it it gets plenty of fire, but it won't run. I've also replaced the starter solenoid. What in the hell is keeping my CJ from running?! I'm no mechanic by any means (though the friend helping me is) and I hate electrical. Got any ideas?