So I got a camera and some kicker compent speakers for christmas so i figured i would post up the install. and there is a bunch of pictures so ill post a couple replies of pictures.
1. empty sound bar.
2. empty sound bar.
3. the old sounbar speaker covers.
4. surface mounting the new tweeter mounts.
5. screwing in the threaded tweeter.
6. hiding the cross overs inside the sound bar and securing with tbt20(tbt20 is basically double stick tape and it is explained later in the post).
7. mounting the new kicker speakers(had to drill new holes but it is easy, just drilling through plastic.)
8. putting on the old speaker covers so that there isn't just holes in the middle of the sound bar.
9. Completed sound bar with new speaker wire coming out the right side(there is already a hole there so you just poke it though).
10. Completed sound bar now mounted in the jeep.(passanger side)
11. Completed sound bar now mounted in the jeep.(driver side)
12. the new speaker wire exiting the sound bar and will then be routed down the rollbar, along the kick panel, and ending up in the back of your stereo.
13. the new speaker wire meeting the stereo wires.(my Kenwood has purple/purple black and green/green black for rear right and left speakers).
Tell me what you think or if you have questions. I have been very impressed with sound quality in these speakers. Here is a link to the ones i installed-------- http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...er-KS60.2.html