After living with my 2012 JKU Rubicon for a year, i bit the bullet and completely upgraded the sound system. components include:
- Pioneer AVIC-Z150BH GPS head unit with Sirius/XM tuner and iPhone 5 connection
- Alpine PDX-V9 5 Channel 500(4)x100(1) Amp
- Morel Tempo 2-way for tweeters and front
- Morel Tempo Coax in the sound bar
- Alpine SBR-S8-4 pre loaded sub
To say "night and day" would be an understatement. With the exception of the "buggy" app mode interface of the HU and iPhone5, I couldn't be happier. Pretty amazed at the quality of the sound. One especially nice thing is that particular sub is a perfect snug fit sitting directly between the pre-installed factory sub and rear passenger seat requiring no "installation." A great balance between sound and space. I'll try and post some pix soon.
Now it's time for "volume wars" with my wife