05-13-2012, 12:04 AM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Help with Pioneer set up
Hey everyone. I am about a week away from ordering a JKUR. I plan to order with this set up:
- Connectivity Package
- Infinity 7-speaker
- Base Radio (130 Media Center)
I plan on removing the stock radio and replacing it with the Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH. Here are my questions:
- I know that I need a "steering wheel control interface". Will this make ALL the steering wheel controls work? Phone as well as radio related buttons?
- How will "UConnect" be affected?
- Does anyone have this set up installed, or a similar setup installed? If so, can you upload some pictures?
- Does anyone have pictures of the back of the 130 unit?
- I want to be able to install this myself. I am pretty new to this, but want to learn. Any good tips from anyone?
- Do I need any kind of filler on the sides of the stereo? (I have this in my current Xterra around my aftermarket headunit, just some black plastic filler)
Thanks for any/all help.