I haven't seen the "entire" kit yet but you probably wouldn't want to pay for one anyway as "kits" get expensive quick!
So, what you'll need:
1. Radio. I have the uniden 520 and it works wonderfully.
2. Antenna (firestik, I have the 4')
3. Antenna cable (radio shack, I believe 16 or 18' coax)
4. Antenna Mount (I have the teraflex drivers side rear light mount)
5. Antenna mount spring (again, radio shack)
Note, just saying what you'll need and that the items I use work well for me. There are a lot of other options out there to look into as well.
After that, it's mounting and wiring the radio, running the antenna cable, mounting the antenna and connecting everything and then setting the SWR. Borrow or buy a SWR meter and use it to "typically" shorten the antenna.
The "hows" to set the SWR are here: CB Radio HELP!!