Kenwood v. Pioneer - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > Communications and Electronics

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Cayyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Kenwood v. Pioneer

Hey guys. I've got a 2012 Rubi on order w/ 130 system. I plan to install one of these head units (Kenwood DNX9990HD or Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH):

Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

What do you guys think is the better option? I plan to do the install myself if that plays into the decision. I wish either one had a detachable face, but they don't. Any advice or insight would be great!

Also, does anyone have picture of either one in your JK? If you do, PLEASE SHARE! Even just your thoughts are helpful!

Thanks!

__________________
- 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - White

- 2007 Xterra - Grey (Sold)
- 2001 XJ Cherokee Sport - Silver (RIP)

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK
Cayyou is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
pasteris71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hampden, MA.
Posts: 496
From experience, I would go with the Pioneer. But that's me and my bad experience with Kenwood.

pasteris71 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
ronrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayyou
Hey guys. I've got a 2012 Rubi on order w/ 130 system. I plan to install one of these head units (Kenwood DNX9990HD or Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH):

Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

What do you guys think is the better option? I plan to do the install myself if that plays into the decision. I wish either one had a detachable face, but they don't. Any advice or insight would be great!

Also, does anyone have picture of either one in your JK? If you do, PLEASE SHARE! Even just your thoughts are helpful!

Thanks!
I just ordered the 6990hd ken wood from crutch field. I'll let you know how it goes on Monday!
ronrad is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 02:30 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Cayyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteris71
From experience, I would go with the Pioneer. But that's me and my bad experience with Kenwood.
What was your bad experience??
__________________
- 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - White

- 2007 Xterra - Grey (Sold)
- 2001 XJ Cherokee Sport - Silver (RIP)

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK
Cayyou is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Cayyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrad

I just ordered the 6990hd ken wood from crutch field. I'll let you know how it goes on Monday!
Great! Can't wait to hear! I went to best buy tonight for a hands on look but they didn't have either model. I looked at the lower models for a little better idea. I think I'm leaning to the kenwood but I'm not sure still.
__________________
- 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - White

- 2007 Xterra - Grey (Sold)
- 2001 XJ Cherokee Sport - Silver (RIP)

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK
Cayyou is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Lynskey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 796
Personally I like the user interface on Pioneers better than Kenwoods. The touch screens seem to work better and are better thought out. Plus I like the design of the Pioneer faces better on the DD units. But strictly opinions on that. Not really sure how well Kenwoods sound as I always purchased Pioneers.
__________________
2012 Dozer JK Sahara
Lynskey is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Jma20a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fairfield, CT
Posts: 3,046
pioneer all the way, ive owned head units from almost every brand out there and pioneer is on top.
Jma20a is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-20-2012, 11:40 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Rbohno's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 156
Images: 10
Pioneer all the way, I have the x930bt nav unit and love it. Especially if you have an iPhone.
Rbohno is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
AmericanChewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Urbandale,IA
Posts: 28
I was in the market for a navi unit for 2012 jku sport which is coming soon. I looked @ Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, and Pioneer. I went with the JVC kw-nt300 on E-bay for $565 and had some great reviews. JVC owns Kenwood and shares the same equipment except on the Excelon models. The same model @ Best Buy is $799
__________________
2012 JKU Sport S in Crush ordered the 2nd time on 4/9/12
5-11-12 Jeep was born
Currently in Jeep purgatory...waiting for train

Auto, 3.73, hardtop, infinity sound, with Katz black leather
First mod--getting JVC KW-NT300 Nav/HU installed
AmericanChewie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-21-2012, 11:55 AM   #10
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Ibuildembig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fruitland, Missouri
Posts: 8,483
As a dealer of both, Pioneer is as good as it gets for Nav units. They have been the top in screen technology for eons.
Ibuildembig is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #11
Newb
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
How did the kenwood work out? I'm in the same position you were in regarding deciding on a new head unit! Thanks
lmj225 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
ronrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmj225
How did the kenwood work out? I'm in the same position you were in regarding deciding on a new head unit! Thanks
Overall I'm fairly happy. The sound quality through the rest of my system is excellent. Speed is reasonable. Nav is very good. Hands-free right now has a major problem with echo. Bluetooth is great when it works but has some issues with initial connnection
ronrad is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #13
Newb
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks!!!
lmj225 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
eboven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Black Hawk, CO
Posts: 668
I would personally recommend the Kenwood. I install mobile electronics for a living, and deal with both brands every day. Pioneer certainly used to be one of the best out there for this stuff, but the last few years have been declining. They have cut corners for cost reasons, and in my opinion, Kenwood has exceeded them in nearly every quality aspect.

The Kenwood's sound processors are a little more to my liking- they seem to make most stock systems sound better than a Pioneer would in my experience. For the double-DIN navigation radios, Kenwood's have recently been much faster than a comparable Pioneer. The actual CPU is a bit faster or more efficient, so there is less of a lag from when you press an object on the screen to when it actually displays or does what you said to do. Kenwood also partnered with Garmin for their navigation system - it's much more user friendly than Pioneer's setup. The Kenwood you are looking at has 5V pre-amp outputs, the Pioneer has 4V. The higher voltage on the Kenwood's signal will provide better sound quality and a lower noise floor; if you plan to add amps, or have the factory Infinity system, you will be using these pre-amp outputs.

Let us know what you decide; I know there are plenty of other people out there looking to do the same!
eboven is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
I'm hoping to get a clear answer from this thread because I am also looking to upgrade to a NAV. Not sure what model radio unit came in my '12 JK Sport 2 Door, but its a 2 DIN dot matrix with XM. Wish I'd have gotten the NAV now but didn't seem justifiable to add $2200 package I could do for 1/2.

If anyone has any real pointers or stop signs for me on this deal please PM me or post it here. I'm savvy with electronics and would love to have some feedback before I go ripping out my factory unit.


THANKS!
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #16
Newb
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
i ended up with the kenwood dnx6190HD, alpine power pack hidden amp 445U, polk 165 speakers x4 and a kicker hideaway powered sub. Not the most expensive or LOUDEST system but it sounds really nice and full. The factory radio is a total joke compared to this. The kenwood unit is great. it boots up plenty fast enough and is super user friendly and easy interface. i am very satisfied with it. when i bought mine it came with free install from best buy. at first i was really skeptical about a best buy install but when i was just shopping around i met the guy and he seemed really knowledgable. i am very satisfied with my experience at best buy and the geek squad install. i suppose the location and the tech are what matters--not where they work. the fees for the amp, speaker and sub install were very reasonable. if you get the kenwood be sure to also get the iPod/iphone cable--very cool and made by kenwood. it charges your device and allows you to play your movies, songs, pandora etc. flawlessly.
lmj225 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmj225
i ended up with the kenwood dnx6190HD, alpine power pack hidden amp 445U, polk 165 speakers x4 and a kicker hideaway powered sub. Not the most expensive or LOUDEST system but it sounds really nice and full. The factory radio is a total joke compared to this. The kenwood unit is great. it boots up plenty fast enough and is super user friendly and easy interface. i am very satisfied with it. when i bought mine it came with free install from best buy. at first i was really skeptical about a best buy install but when i was just shopping around i met the guy and he seemed really knowledgable. i am very satisfied with my experience at best buy and the geek squad install. i suppose the location and the tech are what matters--not where they work. the fees for the amp, speaker and sub install were very reasonable. if you get the kenwood be sure to also get the iPod/iphone cable--very cool and made by kenwood. it charges your device and allows you to play your movies, songs, pandora etc. flawlessly.
Pics? Price?
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
eboven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Black Hawk, CO
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelucas View Post
I'm hoping to get a clear answer from this thread because I am also looking to upgrade to a NAV. Not sure what model radio unit came in my '12 JK Sport 2 Door, but its a 2 DIN dot matrix with XM. Wish I'd have gotten the NAV now but didn't seem justifiable to add $2200 package I could do for 1/2.

If anyone has any real pointers or stop signs for me on this deal please PM me or post it here. I'm savvy with electronics and would love to have some feedback before I go ripping out my factory unit.


THANKS!
If you are looking for a clear answer on Pioneer/Kenwood, see post #14 - as I said, I deal with both brands daily, and would recommend Kenwood every time. Alpine is my personal favorite though, for what it's worth.

If you're just trying to find out if the factory nav system is better than an aftermarket unit - no, it isn't. The factory nav setup is priced about double that of an aftermarket, and you only get a few limited options with the factory one. You could easily replace your stock radio with a high-end aftermarket radio for around $1,100-1,500 and you will be 100x happier with it than you would be with the $2,200 factory system. Just my $.02
eboven is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboven

If you are looking for a clear answer on Pioneer/Kenwood, see post #14 - as I said, I deal with both brands daily, and would recommend Kenwood every time. Alpine is my personal favorite though, for what it's worth.

If you're just trying to find out if the factory nav system is better than an aftermarket unit - no, it isn't. The factory nav setup is priced about double that of an aftermarket, and you only get a few limited options with the factory one. You could easily replace your stock radio with a high-end aftermarket radio for around $1,100-1,500 and you will be 100x happier with it than you would be with the $2,200 factory system. Just my $.02
Thanks for the input. I am more concerned now with the how-to. Anyone have a step-by-step?
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelucas View Post
Thanks for the input. I am more concerned now with the how-to. Anyone have a step-by-step?
I've done lots of research and it's a trade off.

You can find a RHB 430N unit for <$1000. It's 100% plug and play and a 10 minute swap with the stock Sport RES radio assuming you have Connectivity and the combined Sirius/GPS Antenna. The Garmin NAV is pretty basic but works fine.

You can get better NAV going aftermarket. However you need to modify the dash bracket, wire in a microphone and add kludge adapter(s) to get steering wheel control functionality, etc. You might want to see the notes at Crutchfield. They spell it out pretty well what all is involved.
davefr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by davefr

I've done lots of research and it's a trade off.

You can find a RHB 430N unit for <$1000. It's 100% plug and play and a 10 minute swap with the stock Sport RES radio assuming you have Connectivity and the combined Sirius/GPS Antenna. The Garmin NAV is pretty basic but works fine.

You can get better NAV going aftermarket. However you need to modify the dash bracket, wire in a microphone and add kludge adapter(s) to get steering wheel control functionality, etc. You might want to see the notes at Crutchfield. They spell it out pretty well what all is involved.
This is what I need. Thanks! I would think going stock would look harder to steal but then again powered down they pretty much all look like a big screen. However its ridiculous how over priced they are. I use my Android for NAV but I want the look of the NAV screen.

I already have steering wheel control and XM but no Connectivity pkg. I could care less about steering wheel activated hands free...its not like the we're driving Escalades. However, I want the full screen info you see when you use XM (I had a 2010 Z71 that had stock NAV).

Basically I just want to have the look of the full screen and still use the steering wheel controls and it not take $400 worth of converter connections.

With all this said, I appreciate all of your input!
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
eboven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Black Hawk, CO
Posts: 668
For an aftermarket setup with XM and steering wheel controls, you will need the following items:

1) Radio dash kit Metra 95-6511 $10-20
2) Radio harness Factory Base audio system Metra XSVI-6522-NAV $40-80
------------------Factory Infinity system Metra CHTO-013 $80-130
3) Radio antenna adapter Metra 40-EU10 $7-17
4) Steering Wheel Controls Module Metra ASWC $70-100
5) SiriusXM Tuner SiriusXM SXV200 $50-70 (will work with any new aftermarket stereo that has the "SiriusXM" logo)
6) The radio/nav unit Kenwood DNX6190HD $700-900

Total price (low) $877
Total price (high) $1237

So, depending on where you get all the items and if you install it yourself, an aftermarket unit will be better quality and can still be cheaper than a refurbished factory unit.

As far as theft goes, I have been installing professionally for about 7 years now, and have yet to get someone in for replacing their stolen double-din screen. Thieves who know what they are doing know that a double-DIN radio is rarely cage mounted, and therefore they must take the dash apart to remove it without causing damage to the radio itself. It would take an average thief several minutes to get your double-DIN, while it may only take 30 seconds to get the single-DIN that's mounted in the car parked next to yours.
eboven is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboven
For an aftermarket setup with XM and steering wheel controls, you will need the following items:

1) Radio dash kit Metra 95-6511 $10-20
2) Radio harness Factory Base audio system Metra XSVI-6522-NAV $40-80
------------------Factory Infinity system Metra CHTO-013 $80-130
3) Radio antenna adapter Metra 40-EU10 $7-17
4) Steering Wheel Controls Module Metra ASWC $70-100
5) SiriusXM Tuner SiriusXM SXV200 $50-70 (will work with any new aftermarket stereo that has the "SiriusXM" logo)
6) The radio/nav unit Kenwood DNX6190HD $700-900

Total price (low) $877
Total price (high) $1237

So, depending on where you get all the items and if you install it yourself, an aftermarket unit will be better quality and can still be cheaper than a refurbished factory unit.

As far as theft goes, I have been installing professionally for about 7 years now, and have yet to get someone in for replacing their stolen double-din screen. Thieves who know what they are doing know that a double-DIN radio is rarely cage mounted, and therefore they must take the dash apart to remove it without causing damage to the radio itself. It would take an average thief several minutes to get your double-DIN, while it may only take 30 seconds to get the single-DIN that's mounted in the car parked next to yours.
Excellent feedback! Thanks a ton!
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
stevelucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bryant, AR
Posts: 366
Edited....nvm
__________________
- the littlest steve you've ever known
stevelucas is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #25
Jeeper
 
JeeperSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Where Governors go to prison - Often
Posts: 293
kenwood 9990HD
I put one in back around June... they are about to replace it. It randomly loses all settings, presets etc..
2 weeks ago kenwood told my installer to run a power wire from the battery to the head unit to bypass something in the (i think?) can buss adaptor for the stering wheel controls....so he did.
Today it was wierd.. when from HD radio right into my ipod while I was driving... checked and all the memory was gone again
Any body else having an issue with the 9990?
__________________
You can take a jeeper out of the jeep...but you cannot take the jeep, out of the jeeper
People are like slinky's- there fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
JeeperSter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
eboven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Black Hawk, CO
Posts: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSter View Post
kenwood 9990HD
I put one in back around June... they are about to replace it. It randomly loses all settings, presets etc..
2 weeks ago kenwood told my installer to run a power wire from the battery to the head unit to bypass something in the (i think?) can buss adaptor for the stering wheel controls....so he did.
Today it was wierd.. when from HD radio right into my ipod while I was driving... checked and all the memory was gone again
Any body else having an issue with the 9990?
Your issue sounds like a two possible problems. What year is the Jeep, and does it have the factory Infinity system? I would think your problem stems from the wiring harness/can module or your steering wheel control module; do you know what part numbers they installed? If you had it done at a reputable shop, they should be able to perform an update on the module(s) or swap them out if needed. It is possible that the Kenwood would do this on it's own, but the other things should be checked out first. Did your installer try running a constant battery line to the Kenwood's constant input?

Also, looking on Kenwood's website, there seems to have been several updates to the 9990's firmware in the last few months, I would try this as well; if your problem is the Kenwood, these updates may fix it.
eboven is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
JeeperSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Where Governors go to prison - Often
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboven

Your issue sounds like a two possible problems. What year is the Jeep, and does it have the factory Infinity system? I would think your problem stems from the wiring harness/can module or your steering wheel control module; do you know what part numbers they installed? If you had it done at a reputable shop, they should be able to perform an update on the module(s) or swap them out if needed. It is possible that the Kenwood would do this on it's own, but the other things should be checked out first. Did your installer try running a constant battery line to the Kenwood's constant input?

Also, looking on Kenwood's website, there seems to have been several updates to the 9990's firmware in the last few months, I would try this as well; if your problem is the Kenwood, these updates may fix it.
Wow..thanks! Jeep is a 2011. Not sure on a lot of what you asked about parts and wiring. I'm not that tech with audio.. the shop is one of the areas best. I know they updated the firmware. I'll show them what you mentioned...thanks again
__________________
You can take a jeeper out of the jeep...but you cannot take the jeep, out of the jeeper
People are like slinky's- there fun to watch when you push them down the stairs
JeeperSter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
bengen1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: St. Louis County
Posts: 638
I have flip flopped between pioneer and kenwood over the years and my last DD was a kenwood and was pleased with it. I narrowed my search to the Pioneer AVH-P2400bt and the kenwood ddx419 both non nav. Here are the slight differences that stood out to me on these:

1. bluetooth is built in on the pioneer and a separate box included for kenwood
2. Kenwood has 4v preamp outputs, Pioneer has 2v
3. I found the pioneer for about 50 bucks cheaper
Now my main reason is for bluetooth handsfree and streaming audio from phone (android) and the cheap route as well so Im going with Pioneer this round!
bengen1 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #29
Jeeper
 
ronrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengen1
I have flip flopped between pioneer and kenwood over the years and my last DD was a kenwood and was pleased with it. I narrowed my search to the Pioneer AVH-P2400bt and the kenwood ddx419 both non nav. Here are the slight differences that stood out to me on these:

1. bluetooth is built in on the pioneer and a separate box included for kenwood
2. Kenwood has 4v preamp outputs, Pioneer has 2v
3. I found the pioneer for about 50 bucks cheaper
Now my main reason is for bluetooth handsfree and streaming audio from phone (android) and the cheap route as well so Im going with Pioneer this round!
Um my Kenwood 6990. Does pretty well with android steaming in one box with Bluetooth. Not sure on the two box comment?
ronrad is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #30
Jeeper
 
bengen1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: St. Louis County
Posts: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrad

Um my Kenwood 6990. Does pretty well with android steaming in one box with Bluetooth. Not sure on the two box comment?
Just pointing out the differences on those 2 units I narrowed it down to. I Didn't say the extra box was a negative! Nor was it a reference to android as it seems both units are iphone freindly for connectivity as well as others !

bengen1 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
avic , dnx , kenwood , pioneer

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC